Limelight Forums

Full Version: Thomas Cook's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Application for Employment

Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, Marion County
OR

OOC Section

Steam Name: [l2:rp] red sauce
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87666005

Number of bans: 1
Number of blacklists: 4
What was the date of your last punishment?: 28/11/2018 (Permanent Warning)

IC Section

About You

Name: Thomas Cook
Address: 3 Corleone Estate
Current Occupation: Detective with the Marion County Sheriff's Office
Previous Employers: None

Position-related Questions
Please answer the following questions in 200 words or less;

What is the ATF?: The ATF is a law enforcement agency that specifically targets violent crime such as arson, bombings, illegal use of firearms as well as the diversion of alcohol and tobacco.
Why do you want to be a Special Agent within the ATF?: I want to go further with my law enforcement career. Simple as that.
To the best of your knowledge, describe the duties of a Special Agent within the ATF: The duties of an ATF agent are to investigate potential crime that involve firearms, the illegal diversion of products like alcohol and tobacco, etc. If they do find from said investigation that illegal activity is taking place then they would act on it.

Yes/No Section

Are you willing to commit to a thorough background check to receive security clearance?: Y
Are you willing to commit to a training regime?: Y
Do you understand the serious nature and irregular hours of this job, and agree to be appointed to any Field Office in the United States at any notice?: Y
Do you have any known medical conditions which could affect this job? If so, please describe below: N

Declaration

I hereby acknowledge that this is fully my work, written by me and no one else other than me. I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, all of the information in this application form is true and correct at the time of submission.
Sign: Thomas Cook
Date: 16/01/2020
Applicant has been accepted on a candidate basis.

(In future please use the thread, I am awaiting a response from HR to see if we can still use the forums)