Limelight Forums

Full Version: What do you work as?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,

Rather curious to see what we do on an outside level for a career. 

I’m a Technical Support Advisor for Team Knowhow, so those in the UK will know exactly who I work for but for the US I work for the tech department in a company called Curry’s PC World, a European leading tech sales company

What about you?
i work for limelight, pay could be better but i like it
I'm a receptionist at my local GP Practice of 9000 patients. I do that but I also do a bit of admin, bit of supervising, bit of training and a bit of blood taking / dressings if the need arises. Keeps me busy during the day, while this place keeps me busy at night.
I'm a Studemt Paramedic in quite a large city with a very high stab rate per person... 

However interestingly I used to work as a Sales Assistant in Currys PC World some time ago. I also worked in Carphone Warehouse.
Oh lord Currys, yeah I've been there before and never again. What a huge mess.

I'm an SA of course, that's my job right?

‍ pay me a decent wage thanks
Not technically working yet, but I start basic training as a Paratrooper for the Army in September.
(Jan 14, 2020, 04:07 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]Not technically working yet, but I start basic training as a Paratrooper for the Army in September.

Good on you mate i hope that goes well for you, My friend joined the 1st Battalion, The Rifles, he's been in training for a few months now.

For me I'm a Plumber/Plumbing student, I hope in the future that i can do my Gas safe and do gas Engineering like my boss, because in Plumbing that's where the real money is, especially in the UK, im not sure tho outside of the UK whether it's as well paid but if you plan on doing Plumbing for your future carrier I recommend that you try and do your gas training.
(Jan 14, 2020, 05:16 PM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 14, 2020, 04:07 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]Not technically working yet, but I start basic training as a Paratrooper for the Army in September.

Good on you mate i hope that goes well for you, My friend joined the 1st Battalion, The Rifles, he's been in training for a few months now.
Yeah the rifles are class, know loads of mates from my assessment centre going into that.
SysAdmin
full time s1 mod
Depends on what job you’re talking about. I’m kinda a jack of all trades. 

By day I am a student and a Ride Operator (though i prefer the term “go kart attendant” as it’s more accurate, however I do work at the occasional ride. Working one today so) at an indoor amusement park. Any other time: Volunteer FF/EMT and S1 mod.
I work an IT educator for an association in collaboration with the state.

The pay is meh, but you don't really have to put much effort in as its just everyday electronic use you're teaching out to seniors. Also you get snacks everyday at work and gift cards on bigger holidays.

It's totally fine for someone my age, started at 16.
ui/ux designer and developer for a marketing agency
Electronics technician for the government. (Railways)
Med student. Journo/Editor on the side, freelance scriptwriting as well.

[Image: 9JbcUKU.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3