Limelight Forums

Full Version: Merle Walker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merle Walker
D.H.M.C. Founder & NOMAD President
[Image: MVgvSIJ.jpg]
Height: 6'3"
Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Nationality: American
Morality: Lawful Evil

Personality: Merle's comes off as a people's pleaser and does his best to make all parties happy. This can mostly be seen through his recent work to cover up his Club's history and his own. He's very professional when it comes to both his Club and personal responsibilities. His intentions and mindset are shown clearly through his Club's history and personal history. He's very quiet but is known to be uncomfortably observant.
Appearance: Merle takes very good care of himself, while he does keep the classic style of a rugged biker. He's covered in various coloured tattoos and has a long kempt beard.
Personal Motorcycle: Merle was always the odd one out and constantly rides bikes that aren't Harley Davidson. His current bike is a 2020 Indian Motorcycle - Springfield Dark Horse

Bio: Born in Atlanta on July 13th, 1977. Merle came into a family of USMC veterans, his father was a member of the Hell's Angels South Carolina chapter who worked full time at a local bar. His mother was mainly a stay home mom and worked a part time job at a local motel.

Merle's passion for motorcycles started when he was just a toddler, he was constantly around his father and other 81 members. He would often ask his parents throughout his childhood when he could be just like his father. He stood out from the rest of the kids in school because of the reputation 81 was gaining and Merle being the child of a member.

Approaching his teenage years, Merle got heavily into motocross and got familiar with bikes. Once he was old enough to work, he began saving for his first motorcycle and bought one once he was able. He gained a good reputation with 81 because of his father and the assistance he was always happy to provide.

In his young adult years, he went to school for automobile & motorcycle engineering. He later opened his own shop, selling used motorcycles and vehicles while also providing service to the locals.

He later started Devil's Horsemen Motorcycle Club, quickly becoming infamous after turning into a 1% biker. Today, he continues to follow his well-known passion of providing charity work to the people while attempting to bury the past of his Club and personal history of being involved with the wrong side of the law.

[Image: oU57at5.jpg]
(Jan 28, 2020, 01:19 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ][Image: oU57at5.jpg]
This is actually where I got my name from, my favourite character was Merle Dixon in TWD. I've had my name as Merle ever since.
(Jan 28, 2020, 01:34 PM)MerletheBully Wrote: [ -> ]This is actually where I got my name from, my favourite character was Merle Dixon in TWD. I've had my name as Merle ever since.
ye, firgured so. also a big fan of twd myself although i disliked merle alot in the start.