Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Cicero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Cicero (STEAM_0:1:164046655) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jan-11 23:23
Summary: OOC disrespect
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/ECrjg43
Well you were insulting me soon as I joined, litreally you walked to me when I was talking to police and mocked me saying "waah waah you got banned haha" and being overall disrespectful, so of course I retaliated, this is the most mild disrespect, if it's even disrespect at all, if anything it's slightly passive aggressive. I was telling you if you get your kicks over reporting people and getting them banned it's genuinely depressing. I'll upload the video of him instigating this soon.
Nope i didnt say anything about you getting banned stop saying lies.
- Involved, was present. (standing just to the left of that picture, check PR on Riggs)

Cicero came up to the situation, he said something (non-disrespect)
Then Brave Soldier decided to start insulting him a bit (on mic)
and started saying something regarding Cicero being banned in a mocking voice. Like Yeah I'd be like that if I got banned by me aswell (Don't quote me on this, it's similair though...)

Afterwards Cicero said something in OOC regarding the fact that Brave Soldier had msged him on pms to insult him, then blocked him from pms after cicero said it.
I also wonder why Cicero would say "if u think I am bothered by BEING BANNED" randomly to him, but okay... And even then.. Jesus man he called you a loser - It's hardly much of a disrespect.
Didn't even call him a loser directly, I implied he was if he was happy from getting me banned.
Right, it seems that this has been going on throughout all of today. Speaking on behalf of other staff we are all fed up with petty and immature behaviour, may we all just get along? If not then IGNORE each other, you are both only igniting the fire and causing the issues.

Sorry to have a rant, but it is a game, all of us sharing the same interests...RP! So please, if you can't say something nice do not say anything at all. 

This PR will go no further, tho if I hear or see of anything more between you too I will not be the slightest of pleased.