Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Niko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Niko (STEAM_0:0:34971534) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jan-11 01:35
Summary: He kept shooting me while i was dead as LEO
Evidence: https://youtu.be/zWX6YbLRm40
I would like to note that my job title was "Freelance" at the time. I was only minding my business and saw you murder a person in cold blood. Now I reacted to that by gunning you down after trying to ask you to stop multiple times. You gunned down a man in cold blood and so I responded in gunning you down. I only shot you dead after you argued in me via /w when you were downed. I was not employed by the government so I did not break any rule. I had a valid reason to kill you after you countlessly denied to talk to me so I got upset and actuall it was the other guy who shot you first. I was too late to the party and only made couple more holes in you, not kill you.
First of all checked ur ID and said u was LEO
and sec i killed man with cold blod because he almost killed me and u got nothing to do about that 
and its counted as RDM u wasnt goverment worker,they didnt ask you for help,u are not involved into it etc.
And i dont think you can shoot my dead body in any job.
(Jan 11, 2020, 03:55 AM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]First of all checked ur ID and said u was LEO
and sec i killed man with cold blod because he almost killed me and u got nothing to do about that 
and its counted as RDM u wasnt goverment worker,they didnt ask you for help,u are not involved into it etc.
And i dont think you can shoot my dead body in any job.

Again, I was never employed by the government. There was only 1 person as a cop and it wasnt me. So I never broke any rule. You argued with me whilst you were lying on the floor injured. And I didnt shoot you dead.
Yes but you shot my dead body thats a thing 
and also he told me u had LEO pass.
Even if I have a leo pass I can do it. But even then, I never had a LEO pass. I was a bystander that saw someone die in cold blood. My inner instinct wanted to help that person so I jumped in, after asking you many times over mic to just stop.
what?!! stop saying lies you never told me to stop.
and also you had LEO pass and you cant do that wwith it
if u had LEO pass you are Cop.
(Jan 11, 2020, 03:04 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]what?!! stop saying lies you never told me to stop.
and also you had LEO pass and you cant do that wwith it
if u had LEO pass you are Cop.

If that is what you want to think then sure. I never had a pass, as there was no president. I also was a citizen with a custom job name.
Even if there was no president you could got one from a person when he was president 
and also are you saying that the person that told me u are LEO 
was corrupt ? as cheif with out premsion ?
i dont thnink that bud.
Do you have footage a bit earlier? That will tell me a tad more to this case?

I also see you reported (STEAM_0:0:34971534) - Which isn't the player who killed you. 
not really i dont think i do and also niko is the one that kept shooting me when i was dead 
the person that killed me is goodvibes
The evidence you've provided is insufficient, and tells me little to nothing about the case. 

Nor is there anything to suggest the players possess an LEO pass, without any further evidence to back up your claims I am going to have deny this report. 

‍ - If you posses an LEO pass you act on behalf of the government therefore making you fall under the same rule category (11.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc). The only exception is if there is a dictator who orders an execution or capital punishment for an appropriate crime has been issued. You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving.) 
Denied