Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Dutch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Dutch (STEAM_0:0:177570052) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jan-09 20:47
Summary: Dutch was walking into a area that was dangerous and under investigation so i aimed my weapon and told him to get out, he then started to become very rude so i was going to arrest him for disorderly conduct (Arrests are in character i know), During this time if you listen closely to the video you can hear his discord (or whatever hes using) through his mic and what i believe to be someone saying wait or something along them lines making me believe he broke Metagaming by telling his clan mates over discord hes being arrested whilst in cuffs, resulting in me being killed in the end as all of them pulled up. (I also dont like how he says " This is why nobody fucking likes you" when my character is different to my other one, Which id like to say OOC Disrespect but he didnt clarify weather it was IC or OOC)
Evidence: https://youtu.be/A5guvGNXqWk
So first me and my entire clan where on our way to the haunted forest RP, we wanted to take a look, i was just the first to arrive and then the remaining clan members drove up to there President of a dangerous biker gang being arrested. Of course you're gonna get shot.
So no meta-gaming seeing as my clan members saw you arrest there leader.
Also the insult was IC you have cost our biker club alot of problems in the past so ofcourse my character doesn't like yours.
My clan members can confirm all of this seeing as they we're involved.

I don't think any rules are broken if staff wanna know more feel free to ask away.
>Involved<
3.9 - Do not use information obtained by out-of-character means, in-character (Metagaming). Exception-you may use Teamspeak/Discord/similar as a radio, but only if it would make sense in-character (do not use it to bypass injury, FearRP, NLR, etc.). 

Whilst dutch was at the haunted house/forest thing we were all sat inside of the Corleone estate trying to get a prop raise for our club House (some members were already on their way over as they wanted to explore the haunted house to) so that we could do our clan RP, Dutch said over discord along the lines of something like 'ima go explore this haunted house thing anyone else wanna come?' to which he left to go explore, with the my-self knowing that there was cop's and other government members I instructed at least one of our members to just keep an eye on dutch over discord and obviously some were just getting them-self's ready as we do, you know with us being a violent biker gang, Not even something like 3 minutes later dutch call's over discord that a Cop is giving him grief( this was beore he was put under fear RP or handcuffed, so i went over to the wall at the back of Corleone, which over view's grassy fields and i could see dutch in Handcuffs, i radio that dutch is being arrested and that they need to head over there now regardless whether they are finished getting all their equipment out or not , the Group then head over there to engage you/stop you from arresting Dutch our club president, he was supposed to get you under Fear RP but, I think he panicked and just opened fire seeing as you were facing him so im sorry bud on that regard, However i think what you heard over dutch's mike was My club members answering my request over discord to go help dutch and to head over there and to stop you from arresting him. 

So in conclusion more or less what you heard over discord was our members answering my request to go help Dutch and not Dutch meta-gaming and telling them to go help him.
Under Review
could you by chance explain this comment please?
Quote:v4b1 [20:48:46] Dutch (STEAM_0:0:177570052) said "/pm Riggs ik i literally used a valid form of communicating and hes salty he got killed shouldn't random arrest me"
By what Dr Internet has said it seems you did use Discord?
I never denied using discord.
As the rule states i'm allowed to use discord as a radio as i did use it for clan radio.
I did not use it to call for help though. As LoneWolf said i used discord to let them know i was going to the haunted forest before the arrest/fear rp moment happened.
As my clan members we're on there way they saw me get arrested and then the story takes off from what we already know.

And of course i muted myself as soon as i got put under fear RP.

(Clan Members can back me up on this.)

Any further questions i would be happy to answer.
(Jan 10, 2020, 04:01 PM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]Not even something like 3 minutes later dutch call's over discord that a Cop is giving him grief( this was beore he was put under fear RP or handcuffed, so i went over to the wall at the back of Corleone, which over view's grassy fields and i could see dutch in Handcuffs, i radio that dutch is being arrested and that they need to head over there now regardless whether they are finished getting all their equipment out or not , the Group then head over there to engage you/stop you from arresting Dutch our club president,

A few questions for you directly.
How could he have messaged before being under FearRP, as he was under gunpoint from the moment the officer started talking to him?
Why were people already speeding over, before you even turned the corner to see over the wall?
(Jan 16, 2020, 04:43 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 10, 2020, 04:01 PM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]Not even something like 3 minutes later dutch call's over discord that a Cop is giving him grief( this was beore he was put under fear RP or handcuffed, so i went over to the wall at the back of Corleone, which over view's grassy fields and i could see dutch in Handcuffs, i radio that dutch is being arrested and that they need to head over there now regardless whether they are finished getting all their equipment out or not , the Group then head over there to engage you/stop you from arresting Dutch our club president,

A few questions for you directly.
How could he have messaged before being under FearRP, as he was under gunpoint from the moment the officer started talking to him?

(Answer - I was unaware that he was immediately put under fear rp, I thought that as he was telling us this before he was put under fear rp and handcuffed due to the fact he was saying that a cop was as I previously mentioned ''giving him grief'' i assumed he wasn't put under fear rp straight away due to the fact he had just walked into the Haunted attraction.)

Why were people already speeding over, before you even turned the corner to see over the wall?

(Answer - Because as previously stated people where already on their way over to the haunted location ''some members were already on their way over as they wanted to explore the haunted house to'' which is what I stated in my previous post, and to answer the ''speeding over'' there part Seperatley it's Lime light, no one drives correctly, safe or slow, everyone put's their foot down to floor on the gas Pedal when they drive, because let's be honest when was the last time you saw someone doing the speed Limit outside of a officer's vision (That's a rhetorical question Btw as it confers to my response)
From around 00:09 in the video which is linked for evidence, you can see ‍ writing a message quickly could that possibly be a pm ?
(Jan 16, 2020, 10:39 PM)KINS3LLA Wrote: [ -> ]From around 00:09 in the video which is linked for evidence, you can see ‍ writing a message quickly could that possibly be a pm ?

I wasn't PMing i was trying to put my hands up as you asked of me.
I'm a slow typer what can i say.
Player Report Denied.

I can see why you'd be suspicious, and during this report I was also rather suspicious. I still am, however, I'm not willing to issue a punishment when there are plausible other explanations to events which occured.