Limelight Forums

Full Version: SeriousRP Night (January '20)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 2a829fc2e9e4e96d3c7f1a4dbdb307aa.png]

Sunday 26th January 2020
18:00 - 22:00 BST
An event by the community, for the community

Hey guys,

Welcome to the January 2020 SeriousRP night, an event where we want to see everyone unleash their full roleplay potential!

Much like the previous SeriousRP events, we want you to put in as much thought into your roleplays as possible. This could include improved /me’s and /it’s, comprehensive character and RP backgrounds, and more premeditated actions within your roleplays.

We fully encourage you all to interact with one another to help make a more dynamic and interesting environment. We would prefer you to get involved in a variety of different roleplays, as opposed to doing your own.  As such, interactivity will be additionally rewarded. Remember, if you see anything that staff miss take some screenshots and post a recommendation thread on the forums.

Governmental positions will, with the exception of police, be whitelisted. You can apply by leaving a comment below in which you can choose 2 preferred roles within the Government. Should you not get the role you desire, don’t panic! Any empty spaces will be handed out to those who request it once the event begins.

Due to the expected high demand, you will also need to reserve buildings along main street and top street These will be given out on a first come first served basis, please register you interest for a certain building/open area in the comments below.

Roles:
President (0/1):
Vice President (0/1):

Lead Secret Service Agent (0/1):
Secret Service Agent (0/3):

SWAT Sergeant (1/1): ‍ 
SWAT Officer (0/3):

Police Chief (1/1):
Police Officer (6/6): MCSO Personnel (‍, ‍, ‍ )

Fire Chief (1/1): 
Firefighter (2/3):
Paramedic (3/3):

Government Secretary (0/1):
Emergency Dispatcher (1/1):

Rules:
Unlike the prior events, the rules will remain the same for this. Some of you may remember that the rules were slightly amended to be more lenient in the last SeriousRP event. However, this time the rules will be unchanged, as our current set of rules already covers issues regarding IC reasoning. Nevertheless, if you are unsure about whether you are allowed to do something or not, it’s best to check with staff.

Props will be limited during this event in aid to improve performance. If you would like to spawn in a dupe with many props (100+), please ask one of the event hosts, or a present member of staff for approval.

During the event, staff & teachers will be looking for high quality and captivating roleplays to reward so be sure to attend to have a chance at getting a REP for yourself.

Credits:
Hosts:
‍ 
Graphics:

Thread:

Original Concept:
Awesome. 

Interested in: 
Police Officer, 
Emergency Dispatch.
Can I reserve Don Corleone at all? Cheers.
I'd like to take Fire Chief if I could and obviously reserve the Fire Department Building as well please.
Okay. Now this I'd love to do this. 

If I could reserve President and Vice President for me and ‍ 

I already have a very serious set of laws saved for my President RP - which could easily be altered for this event. (I.e removing the controversial laws that I basically copied from the already existing Chinese laws. That implicate freedom of speech).

The laws have also had amendments as on multiple occasions as president, I've received meetings from people who scrutinised the laws, which ultimately led to changes and better definitions.
Can I have a paramedic spot ?

If not

I shall make a coffee shop
(Jan 9, 2020, 02:38 PM)Andromeda Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Now this I'd love to do this. 

I already have a very serious set of laws saved for my President RP - which could easily be altered for this event. (I.e removing the controversial laws that I basically copied from the already existing Chinese laws. That implicate freedom of speech).

The laws have also had amendments as on multiple occasions as president, I've received meetings from people who scrutinised the laws, which ultimately led to changes and better definitions.

Due to the nature of the event, myself and ‍ do not want any form of dictatorship or non-american government. Providing you can do this, we'd be more than happy to have the pair of you in the Nexus.
Actually ‍ scrap that, might not be able to make it - Dont wanna take a spot then not be able to make it
(Jan 9, 2020, 03:15 PM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]Actually ‍ scrap that, might not be able to make it - Dont wanna take a spot then not be able to make it

I can reserve the spot for you in the event you can make it, should you not be able to any one else will be able to jump in
(Jan 9, 2020, 03:17 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 9, 2020, 03:15 PM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]Actually ‍ scrap that, might not be able to make it - Dont wanna take a spot then not be able to make it

I can reserve the spot for you in the event you can make it, should you not be able to any one else will be able to jump in

Awesome! I'll post here if I can't make it when its close
(Jan 9, 2020, 03:13 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 9, 2020, 02:38 PM)Andromeda Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Now this I'd love to do this. 

Due to the nature of the event, myself and ‍ do not want any form of dictatorship or non-american government. Providing you can do this, we'd be more than happy to have the pair of you in the Nexus.
My President RP is not normally Dictatorship (Have only ever been a dictator 3 times through out all my time on LimeLight) 

My Nexus Dupe actually encourage visitors. More than happy to be a realistic president. And the laws are reminiscent of a western government. Only laws that aren't is one Law that gives power to the police and the freedom of speech laws (My current laws grant you freedom of speach but dont make you immune from prosecution especially when criticising the government). And the police power section basically gives police to override laws to perform their duties. All of which can easily be changed for this RP event  Thumbs Up By all means if anything else needs to be changed it can!
thank you for reviving this
(Jan 9, 2020, 06:01 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for reviving this

<3
(Jan 9, 2020, 01:23 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]Can I reserve Don Corleone at all? Cheers.

Added this to the Google Docs.

Guv

Firefighter for me plz thx
Pages: 1 2 3