Limelight Forums

Full Version: WIFI Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, since yesterday that when i try to use the WIFI on my phone, it asks me login to the wifi.

-It's normal house WIFI
-Doesn't let me use the WIFI because i don't know the password and e.t.c.
-It's not the normal "put the code" stuff, it asks me to redirect to google so that i can login.
-I have tried to Forget the WIFI and put the normal code in it.

Please help.
have you tried turning it off and on?

also, for the password, there usually are like a button to let you synch your stuff to it without a password needed
(Jan 8, 2020, 11:33 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried turning it off and on?

also, for the password, there usually are like a button to let you synch your stuff to it without a password needed

No i haven't.

So far, i just forgot the wifi and tried once again and it's fine so far. Dunno if it will happen again.

I think what may have caused this was because i got registered on my Huawei a Huawei Account. Not sure.
Nvm, the problem is back.. Omg..
You mean it redirects you to a certain website as if you were logging into a public WiFi? 

If you couldn’t fix it yet I suggest you to try and login to the administrator panel of your router. Do you know how to do that? Usually you’ve got a certain IP you need to visit while you’re connected to the WiFi... If that works check your settings in there, if you can’t find anything related you should check the security settings and enable WPS3 or something similar, probably changing the password... That might fix it.

If this issue persists you should contact your WiFi provider as well as the company the router is from, they will surely be able to help you
You can connect by holding a button on the router (WPS) without needing a password, how you connect will differ from phone to phone
Thanks everyone for the help. I guess the problem stopped, and I can use the wifi anyways.

In case it happens again I have no choice but to call the wifi service I guess.
Alright ‍, nice to see that your problem has been solved. Feel free to post another thread in case you require help with something. 

Closed and Archived.