Limelight Forums

Full Version: Peace v.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In regards to ‍ leaving, I'll also be leaving myself.

This place has turned into nothing less than a shit-show moreso recently & I'm just generally bored / tired of it.

It's hard to even call this a "Roleplay" server anymore considering it's nothing but terrible Police & Criminal RP.

Not to mention the fact that everyday I sit here & watch my girlfriend play here, she's constantly targeted, harassed, randomly raided & a number of other things which evidently doesn't matter because it's ALL "In-Character" (anyone with 1/2 a brain cell could tell you that it's obvious bullshit).

Nothing ever changes, a majority of staff members turn a blind eye to this because they're obviously far too lazy to look into anything, or just generally do not give a fuck about the people who play here.

Besides the constant drama going on, I've wanted to leave for quite some time now due to hardly anyone roleplaying, and even those that do try and roleplay normally get their RPs ruined by other agro RPers, it's a nonstop battle.

Anyway, pointless to keep going on a rant when nothing will be done about it anyway so, bye fuckers.
sad to see you go you were a really chill and nice dude but i understand where you are coming from, cya around bro
Like i said on ‍  's post. Gonna miss both, take care. (Dont forget to keep in touch).
I fail to see, how there are no Passive RP's being done as I see multiple a single day.

Regardless, take care.
Not nice calling us fuckers, it's a small majority of people who make a Toxic Environment. 

Anyway, I wish you and ‍ both luck in whatever you decide to do.