Limelight Forums

Full Version: Explioting. / using bugs for the upperhand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Steam Name: Officer gizmo

Time/Date: 12 Jan, 2019 @ 3:57 AM

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:125594896

Name of Staff Member:

Summary/Details: This man has over 100+ pots and wich means he would need 20+ ppl to sell all there pots. wich never would happen due the fact that the populairtity is 2 at night or 3 but not much... Pots despawn after a time and. in the following months this happend I played here and they despawn after 5 minits if they are untouched by others... there for I find it likely that these are brought ont the server due bugging / expliodes. Evedance has time stamps. if there was something about a bug wich mr explained. during another post. And he said that bugg was happening would mean he took the avantage  of this bugg.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/VgyeTzy
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1666222561.
To quote a reply that was going to be made on the other staff report:

Quote:Hello . Despite this being concluded by already, we thought it'd be a good idea to just run through several of your allegations anyway.

Firstly, you claim that Decay abused his powers by duplicating pots. In your evidence, it shows it was posted on the 12th of January. Decay wasn't given a staff position until the 19th of Feburary. That's over 5 weeks after. Staff powers don't include time travel, I'm afraid.

Secondly, even if Decay was a staff member at the time, staff members cannot duplicate pots. Our adv dupe tool has filters to prevent certain entities from being duplicated (Thank for that report <3), the list includes pots.

Thirdly, you claim that props are unfrozen when the owning player disconnects. That is not true, and shows a clear lack of understanding of CityRP systems, since we get many calls per day about people being stuck behind D/C'd player's props.

So, in conclusion, even if this report was still open, it demonstrates a lack of any basis in reality, observable facts and seems to just be picked out from a random screenshot from 's steam library.

Whilst you didn't make the claim on section three, section's two and one still apply.
Decay didn't use an exploit, the behaviour of pots at that time was intended and correct.
(Jan 3, 2020, 04:10 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

Ill refer you to this thread: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-26740.html
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1666222561. Can you explain this just some questions to know the server bether. You pro blocked ur self in or is there another type of door? And if I'm not mestaking the green wall is a wall of a nature inviorment. but the location said that your in a house. wich is to me quite odd and or suspcios. And since this would be (( ina a house)) Ur crossair is aimed at the ground wich shows owner decay last time a checked if I bought a house it didn't show that wich means you made a structure perhaps hiding because the green wall would be in my theory represent a wall you used of because you runned out of space....

This is called doom forting if I'm right.... Would you define that and. you mention about the date the pots got fixed wich in this didn't happen... please define

*Doomforting as an admin and intentionally knowing it*
They despawn now, they didn't back then and because of this, the behaviour shown was intended. This is not an exploit, and as Doc has highlighted, Decay was not a staff member at the time when the screenshot was taken so it's impossible that he was able to abuse any level of power to give himself pots at the time.

Concluded with no abuse noted.
And to comment on your last post, the base shown there isn't a doomfort, I've been in that base myself and it has a door around the corner. It's perfectly within the rules, and my prior concluding notes stand.

Thank you,
[L²] Night
Supervising Administrator, Human Resources.