Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban and Complain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Steam Name: broodjekaasplakje, [font=Roboto, sans-serif]vloggz, [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Officer gizmo, [font=Roboto, sans-serif]ruben.vanoostveen[/font][/font][/font]

Time/Date: 2020-01-01 14:44:35

Your Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:125594896, [font=Roboto, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:527563067, [font=Roboto, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:527364603,[font=Roboto, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:527282590
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

Name of Staff Member: [b][L²] Decay[/b]

Summary/Details: I already had a conversetion with ‍ About multyacounting and he said he would pick it up with the team. The next day i though it was allright because noone told me anyting else about if it was ok or not. decay said to my friend i have to go to the foroums and say why i did multyply acounts... so here is my expenation:

So i record video's for fun on different communies. I joined this one afew years ago and left about an year ago….
So i started playing again. After a week or so a dude named @Siler kept Private Messaging me and my friend @lampard‍ ‍  
He first shot all our pots to bits and pieces. then jacked our car and hide it. the second day he just broke our pots like 2 times or so.
Then stealing our car… So when i was redcording i realized that i dont want this anymore…. but i still want to play on this server.
So i created a new acount and bought gmod and use my friends acount.   Just to let him not notice me im in the game.... for a while that went good but i still wanted to play with my buddy. so the next day {Day of release of Thread } He joined around 1 o clock. after that it went down hill. He started to look up our house and took my car so if we wanted to leave we need to use my mates car and needed to go both and the same time. We knew  something like this would happen so i sstarted my recording. Fortunatly i changed my game top 64 bit and didnt do my obs so it only has audio and black screen. as soon as we saw it happening we got back and he stole all of them. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]i replaced the pots that he destroyed trough metagaming and failrp because he was playing[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] unfair[/font]

But siller did more things and some of them i have proof some of them i dont:

Metagaming: Looking for my red Toyota prius and aim with his mouse on the car to see my name apair and raid the house wich is conected to it...

FailRp: I aimed a UZi at him in a closed area and he started running.

Failrp/Metagaming: He looked up where we are and calls the police so they will destroy them pure for trolling purpeses only.

Harresing: Swearing at us trough pm. i have an history with people doing that. and i find it pritty unrespectfully and he said thing i could go to the local police for.

Failrp: Sees a house with our name and walks. without he could see fro mthe outside what we ware doing in the house. or at leas what we had there.

Failrp: At the office he added my friend as a clan mamber then raid his own clan member to look where his house is at / and mine then he locks the door and lock us out then he destroy everything… that happen within 30 minits of making this post.

He does this abour 4 - 6 times a day with going to houses and just raid us…. We can't play this server anymore if he still keep unpunished ill stop playing on this community again  but still wish everybody the best what they make out this... 

Anymore questions leave a reply. You can look almost all of this up trough the server console...

Evidence: Not avilible because iam at a boarding school. but most of it can be found in the loggs, The recordings are avilible at my house 100 km i can go there after 3 weeks in here...
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Broodjekaas.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hey, ‍ 

I wasn't aware that you had been speaking to ‍ nor was there any discussions regarding this. What concerns me the most is that you've used your accounts to give yourself pots, gaining a pretty big advantage over other players that play fair and follows the rules. Switching accounts normally isn't a problem as long as members of staff is aware of it and we can follow the right procedure.

Rather than buying new accounts, you could've contacted staff against the alleged harassment from ‍ and ‍ and I would very much like to hear what they have to say about it. If you have evidence, I'm more than happy to wait for you to provide that, I'll also be willing to look in the logs if you have time stamps and dates.
What I know is that he talked with and ‍ was saying he would take it up with the team, because he felt he had a fair point that siler was harrasing him all the time. 
The pots stuff is a minor I feel like and you could give him a warning about that, because thats not something he would intentionally know and I dont think there is prior cases to this.
Sort Recap if you may missed changes of the last post...
He first shot all our pots to bits and pieces. then jacked our car and hide it. the second day he just broke our pots like 2 times or so.
Then stealing our car…So when i was redcording i realized that i dont want this anymore…. but i still want to play
on this server.
thats why i metagamed to use the upperhand i reported this about 15 times to admins but they ware not responding/// you can check it in the loggs.
Evidence: Not avilible because iam at a boarding school. but most of it can be found in the loggs, The recordings are avilible at my house 100 km i can go there after 3 weeks in here...

Oh and I understand why you did it I'm not mad about it its just anyoing for the players who get stalked I'm not doing this to look sad. or anything but just so he gets justice even if I don't get unbanned because these type of players make the server look bad on recordings as well on the player influence 

‍  Mayby you wanna take a look idk if you want...
[Image: DBDm6WD]
Good Afternoon , and .

I'm a member of LL's Security Team, so part of my role involves find those who are misusing our services.
If I could direct you to to the Ingame Rules,
Quote:1.2 – You can only own and use one account, using more than one account to avoid a punishment or otherwise can result in a permanent ban. If you want to switch to another account, make a thread about it on the forums.
As shown by your ban, there are links between your accounts.

Directing to the terms of service agreement, which you read and accepted when joining the forums.
Quote:By utilizing the services provided by Limelight Gaming, you understand that you are prohibited to only one account and therefore identity. By imitating any other person, you understand that you are subject to account termination based on Limelight Gaming's discretion. Additionally, you understand that having multiple accounts is prohibited; the result of breaching such prohibition is at Limelight Gaming's discretion.
Again, checking multiple services shows links between these accounts.

These restrictions are pretty clear, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to explain why you seemingly didn't follow these rules, or why the links are showing up? From what I'm reading, you used multiple accounts to respawn pots that had been destroyed, but that doesn't explain why you seemingly have multiple forum accounts.

Cheers.
PilotC gave me permission to use it. first I did I went to him/her and talked it trough. He said it would be picked up with the team and left the game so the next moring I didn't got a reply wich mean I was in the green light.

I also said I could go to the police because of harassing. i also gave mr multible warnings that i go to the admin if he / she proceded about 5 times but he just didn't gave a shit and by so he even broke more server rules.

. So I thought by myself I didn't want this hassle. I just bought garrys mod every time he notice my new accounts then after the 4th I started to go to ‍  explained the suitation before he got mad. He refers to siler. then I proceded because no interactions were taken against me. Wich in my mind set and of many other is a greenlight... 

But he destroyed so much during fail rp later on the day of making the inicial thread I replaced my pots then he could get me for something. he started to blackmail me if I went to the admin about the fialrp.  /Logs prove this. 

So I was a bit stuck. but I knew I was gonna be fine because I told an admin about the previus inccedents.

And now we are here.

Note: a  max sentence could be 2 years under the age of 18 wich is acourding to the dutch law.... by date of 2017 since then the laws became tougher don't now the exect of it atm. And yes due the fact it is a server and technicaly internetinal means that the person don't get laws from his won country. but instead the dutch laws. and it means the police gets finger prints dna sample a sentence and a criminal record. after that he almost cant work and to protection for him and his / her future I want to protect this from happening. because if he meets one person that does it. he don't know the law in the country gets in a jail. So on so on.

The extra accounts was that I forget my login details as well as name and emails I have about 5 emails ///

ruben.vanoostveen@hotmail.nl ruben.vanoostveen@gmail.com ruben.vanoostveen@outlook.com
broodjekaasplakje@gmail.com vloggz@hotmail.com ruben.vanoostveen@kpnmail.nl

and about 20 passwords: wich I don't name

I have also Short-term memory. iam diagnosted with that I have it since I was young and my father has it and my brother. just a mildy form. but when my dad send me upstairs for brushing tooth I don't know what I needed to do when I get upstairs and just jump in bed.
Since then my tooth brush is downstairs at the kichen...
And of first I didn't know I had a second one but later discovered it when it was to late sorry for the confusion.
since I need to wait 3 days you can perhaps check...

about the day i got banned at 12 - 3 o clock? and ask @ Pinky For the things we talked in an I know that one out of my head the rest I need to wait 3 weeks I got a video providing it was also in the sutation but pinky know what hapend and I send him a video clip. wich could provide the evidence... of the failrp the rest I need to look trough 30 hours of recording at home..
Since my side of things have been brought up in a couple instances I'll speak briefly on the matter. I'll start by saying Lampard wasn't involved in the initial staff sit and there is no reason for him to be trying to give my point of view or my statements when he wasn't there.

As for Gaming, as I said I would discuss the situation with the senior members on staff who may have the ability to handle this situation more appropriately. At the time during the sit my colleague who was an administrator stated he would contact the appropriate staff members and failed to do so, and by the time I returned from having to step away from my computer for a bit I wasn't able to follow up on the situation. Only recently did I have the chance to speak with a senior member regarding the situation and this was after Decay issued the punishment.

As of right now I stand behind Decay's decision now that it's come to light you were using your multiple accounts to assist your primary account via the pots and other methods listed above. At the time we spoke I was unaware you were doing this and hadn't witnessed it myself so I wanted to speak further with colleagues before making an ultimate decision on what accounts should be restricted though ultimately a punishment would have likely followed; as Doctor stated having multiple accounts is against our ToS and you freely stated this to me during the that you were using multiple accounts.

Ultimately now that the situation has been reviewed and overseen by both Decay and Doctor Internet who hold seniority over my position I'm happy to transfer the case to them entirely. If there are any questions either of them will likely reach out to me through our channels but I have nothing further to provide this report.

- PilotC (Christopher)

Whats the next step from here?
you wait for to conclude this appeal.

So whats next?

I understand what happend and that it is not expectable.
So if what ever you decide I must / will deal with. 

I deeply regret what happend. I hope you understand.

I hope you can give me second change and that we can let this behind us.

~Gizmo
Pages: 1 2