Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Mac

Ban ID: 6420 & 5247

Banned by: [L²] Nightmare & [L²] Bambo

Server: V4B1 (Cant remember exactly)

Ban Reason: "Killing the president as SWAT. Was on last chance" & "Doubleaccounting"

Why should you be unbanned?:

I just would like to start off by saying i apologies for my previous actions, i understand i have quite a few bans and/or blacklists however i was permanently banned on 10/04/2017 which is well over 3 years old now. I believe i have changed and become better at understanding the ways of CityRP as i have accumulated alot of hours and experience on others servers like fearless, gta rp, reign of kings ect. I think i am ready to come back as a changed player and offer my roleplay skills where needed, i also have been doing acting and have gained alot of experience in this type of thing , i have also grown up alot i was 17 when i was banned and now i am 20 years old i have matured alot more and i do understand what i did was wrong and would really appreciate you could consider unbanning both accounts.

In regards to my double account offence, this account was my brothers who logged one after he's heard me talk about limelight before. He has no experience on roleplay server so did not know this was a serious offence. I am willing to privately prove we are different people by either voice or video chat as we do sound similar , we have two pcs in the same room and obviously he wanted to try limelight roleplay out and not sure of the rules he broke them which he then told me about which i rushed up stairs and came onto the mic to speak to an admin , but the admin didnt want any of it, i spent most of my days chilling out on limelight and enjoyed roleplaying and even putting my own money into it to get donator roles and to make my roleplay better , i would really apprectiate if you forgave me and my actions and for even letting my brother on my computer , but what i wanted to say is that the account i joined on the second time was completly different computers and wasnt attempting to double account , i didnt even get chance to talk to the admin i was just banned and that was that i have left it this long to make a request because i felt it was the right thing to do and obviously i would of matured alot more and maybe you would of changed your mind so thank you for reading and i hope this turns out good, also i am willing to take a pic of both computers with the steam accounts open or maybe a video and with both the steam accounts and show me and my brother in the video.

Thank you for your time.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Macauley1999.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
We're discussing this currently and will get back to you
thank you i appreciate it
Hello ‍,

I talked with Night, and I'm willing to unban your main account, but the other account will remain banned.

If it is your brothers account, that account should also make a UBR for the ban to be lifted however we might require private evidence if/when that happens as your account will be unbanned as I hope that a change has occurred.

Approved, welcome back.

Please read over our rules as they've changed since the last time you played.

Again, welcome back!