Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban /
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i record video's for fun on different communies. I joined this one afew years ago and left about an year ago….
So i started playing again. After a week or so a dude named kept Private Messaging me and my friend ‍ ‍  
He first shot all our pots to bits and pieces. then jacked our car and hide it. the second day he just broke our pots like 2 times or so.
Then stealing our car… So when i was redcording i realized that i dont want this anymore…. but i still want to play on this server.
So i created a new acount and bought gmod and use my friends acount.   Just to let him not notice me im in the game.... for a while that went good but i still wanted to play with my buddy. so the next day {Day of release of Thread } He joined around 1 o clock. after that it went down hill. He started to look up our house and took my car so if we wanted to leave we need to use my mates car and needed to go both and the same time. We knew  something like this would happen so i sstarted my recording. Fortunatly i changed my game top 64 bit and didnt do my obs so it only has audio and black screen. as soon as we saw it happening we got back and he stole all of them. i replaced the pots that he destroyed trough metagaming and failrp because he was playing unfair

But siller did more things and some of them i have proof some of them i dont:

Metagaming: Looking for my red Toyota prius and aim with his mouse on the car to see my name apair and raid the house wich is conected to it...

FailRp: I aimed a UZi at him in a closed area and he started running.

Failrp/Metagaming: He looked up where we are and calls the police so they will destroy them pure for trolling purpeses only.

Harresing: Swearing at us trough pm. i have an history with people doing that. and i find it pritty unrespectfully and he said thing i could go to the local police for.

Failrp: Sees a house with our name and walks. without he could see fro mthe outside what we ware doing in the house. or at leas what we had there.

Failrp: At the office he added my friend as a clan mamber then raid his own clan member to look where his house is at / and mine then he locks the door and lock us out then he destroy everything… that happen within 30 minits of making this post.

He does this abour 4 - 6 times a day with going to houses and just raid us…. We can't play this server anymore if he still keep unpunished ill stop playing on this community again  but still wish everybody the best what they make out this... 

Anymore questions leave a reply. You can look almost all of this up trough the server console...
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Broodjekaas.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Man, are u serious? I know something about you and I have 1 person to prove it, but I don't want to do it here. You don't know why I did it, it looks different in my part! I can tell someone from stuff because I don't want to take a converstation with you!
(Jan 1, 2020, 05:24 PM)Siler Wrote: [ -> ]Man, are u serious? I know something about you and I have 1 person to prove it, but I don't want to do it here. You don't know why I did it, it looks different in my part! I can tell someone from stuff because I don't want to take a converstation with you!

Got video proof….. You?
I forget to say something about this "Failrp". Maybe I heard you with this weapon and started running? You wasn't aim at me, anything! When I heard a gun I just started running and I didn't see you because you was maybe behind prop? You were problocking then soo I don't know. 

MetaGaming- I saw your plate earlier. i knew it was your car because your plate.

this last Failrp- Keep it IC or your friend will tell you what happened ;(

I think you just lose and you don't like me like someother guys...
(Jan 1, 2020, 05:33 PM)Siler Wrote: [ -> ]I forget to say something about this "Failrp". Maybe I heard you with this weapon and started running? You wasn't aim at me, anything! When I heard a gun I just started running and I didn't see you because you was maybe behind prop? You were problocking then soo I don't know. 

MetaGaming- I saw your plate earlier. i knew it was your car because your plate.

No i used a diffrent car the Toyota on purpuse cuz you did it multible times after that you pmed me and my mate and said: Nice Toyota you have... would you define that? also it was never shown to u i got it out of a xmas present last week and didnt came online after that. because im on a boarding school. we cant use the pc there so i play 2 times a month at home. and i joined back of new year yesterday wich keeps me having to log out since friday logs will proof mate was a diffrent numberplate. and if so can you tell me the license plate just type it here...
(Jan 1, 2020, 06:07 PM)Broodjekaas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 1, 2020, 05:33 PM)Siler Wrote: [ -> ]I forget to say something about this "Failrp". Maybe I heard you with this weapon and started running? You wasn't aim at me, anything! When I heard a gun I just started running and I didn't see you because you was maybe behind prop? You were problocking then soo I don't know. 

No i used a diffrent car the Toyota was never shown to u i got it out of a xmas present last week and didnt came online after that since yesterday / logs wil lproof mate was a diffrent numberplate. and if so can you tell me the license plate just type it here...

about the weapon i yelled 2 times stand still behind you. you can only run away if you out of hearing distance of my vioce i got video and i show it only to admins
Please fix your original post with the correct template

can be found here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11095.html