Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> kins3lla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: kins3lla (STEAM_0:1:182791630) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Dec-30 15:40
Summary: Despite under FearRP of myself and Julius, Kins3lla got into the car.
The driver was shot out of the vehicle to prevent a dangerous pursuit ensuing, as well as being linked to previous shootouts with the police, meaning him being potentially armed. It was clear the driver of the vehicle had to intention to stop at any point.
Excessive force? A little. Required? Absolutely.
Evidence:
Alright, reviewing the report it doesn't appear that your weapon was drawn which means Kin3lla wasn't under FearRP by you, your colleague on the other hand did have the weapon draw so FearRP could be argued in this instance.

While I'm happy to await a reply from the accused on their point of view and review the case entirely it does appear the situation was well handled in - character which is the ultimate goal in most situations. You still caught the suspect and you likely still carried out an arrest. If anything let this be a reminder from T. Steel to control your scene and suspects better. Also, your opinion of excessive force isn't really necessary aside from if you're seeking a cookie? It applies no additional context to the report.
As the video, i don't think i broke FearRP as ‍ said you're gun wasn't out. Also you didn't ask me to get out of the vehicle till we were driving off.

I also believe ‍ broke rule 11.7, as the driver wasnt armed and dangerous.
(Dec 30, 2019, 09:50 PM)KINS3LLA Wrote: [ -> ]As the video, i don't think i broke FearRP as ‍ said you're gun wasn't out. Also you didn't ask me to get out of the vehicle till we were driving off.

I also believe ‍ broke rule 11.7, as the driver wasnt armed and dangerous.

Yes you did as you were still under the influence of a weapon from Julius.
I have explained as to why Mav was shot out of his vehicle.
I don't find the actual shooting to be of concern as this was unknown to the officer whether the driver was armed and when you're assisting a criminal you have to accept the risk that comes with such actions.

As stated previously you were under FearRP by the second player having their weapon on safety though they weren't actively issuing any commands but you should still act careful out of fear for your safety and life. Ultimately as stated previously I think the situation was handled within reason from an in - character perspective. While you were under FearRP you immediately exited the vehicle and in the little bit of clip provided you seem to once again follow the officer's directives so I see no reason to pursue punishment at this time aside from a brief warning here to remember that even a gun on safety is a threat to you and thus you are under FearRP.

|| STATUS: Denied ||
|| NO EXTENSIVE RULE BREAK EVIDENT, NO PUNISHMENT ISSUED. ||