Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Huge_Poo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Huge_Poo (STEAM_0:0:93870570) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Dec-30 13:16
Summary: He broke NLR
what happened is that he shot me and someone killed him died and then i stole his car and he takes it back and asking me if i did it i didnt answer him but he ended it up with killing me
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ODly59FKPG0
Approved - 

Due to extensive history user will receive a one week suspension. 

Closed / Moved

Case Reopened, apologise there had been a mix up with the PRs. 

Users punishment has been removed.
Do you have any further evidence to this? All it shows is a confrontation between you and Huge where you might have been breaking FearRP, but shows nothing to suggest he broke NLR.
i got out of the car pressed E and then i got in my place i started recording so thats why i didnt move but then i moved and followed his orders and about huge poo breaking fearRP mav told him that i stole his car in OOC not IC
Sorry Brave, do you have evidence to support the NLR in the report initially or not?

I have no other evidence to pursue any other violations as your video lacks context for the entirety of the situation that occured.
i dont sorry.
 but its okay me and huge poo are fine and we are friends now.
also thank you for the help <3
No worries, in future please ensure you have strong evidence to back the violations your claiming the other person has broke otherwise not much can be done I'm afraid.

Denied due to lack of evidence.

Thanks anyhow.