Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> AbleBodiedCripple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: AbleBodiedCripple (STEAM_0:0:80752530)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Dec-27 14:20
Summary: I explain during my gameplay. Look at the added video file Random Arresting (RDA) without sufficient reason
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ydF_h-9PbB4
Under review, awaiting reply from the accused. Gaming, please be aware that your evidence provided is connected to the studio side of youtube which can't be accessed so the link is not currently accessible. I'd also request you provide a summary aside from the video evidence provided with a list of the rules you believe were broken. Thank you.
https://youtu.be/qdI8-4iie0I

Evidence from player in a private message included for continuity of report. In the future please avoid private messaging staff evidence and instead post it as a reply to the active forum.

Still pending response from the accused.

Apex

unsure of what rule I allegedly broke.

Apex

All I see is you guys metagaming by talking over discord or whatever you have without talking in game when I was talking to the first guy under gunpoint.
(Dec 29, 2019, 04:18 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]unsure of what rule I allegedly broke.

Random Arresting (RDA) without sufficient reason
Random Arresting (RDA)  without sufficient reason

Apex

(Dec 30, 2019, 05:59 PM)gamingvloggz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 29, 2019, 04:18 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]unsure of what rule I allegedly broke.

Random Arresting (RDA) without sufficient reason
Random Arresting (RDA)  without sufficient reason
can you give me the rule number? having trouble finding it.
Gaming, are you aware that the server recognizes arrests as an in - character issue and not a rule break? Random death match is recognized, RDA is not. If you have no other rule breaks you can reference I see no reason to continue this especially seeing as you were given more than enough patience when you failed to follow the proper format and process initially.

Apex

I wasn't feeling it but I'm gonna tell you anyway:

I was the officer in the white shirt, I saw you do the J turn around nexus front then go through 2 lights, and also radar gunned you speeding as you went past hotel (you don't need to be in a car for that btw) so I rolled up on yall and arrested you.
Based on the evidenced provided and lack of reply from report creator there is no evident rule breakage.

|| STATUS: DENIED ||
|| CLOSED WITH NO RULE BREAK EVIDENT ||