Limelight Forums

Full Version: Life Alert Rework
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty quick and simple, but lets get on with it.
Life Alert has been reworked.

Firstly, the fire department automatically get a form of life alert, known as an "Automatic Distress Signal Unit". It doesn't work in the exact same way as the real model does, sorry and , but it does notify the government and sound a distress signal if you go down. Cool. However, because of this, they can't equip a regular life alert.

Next, the life alert has multiple modes. It can set to clan radio, government (911 or radio) and private radio, or any combination or all of them. Use /lifealert or "use" the life alert in your inventory while it's equipped to switch it!

Enjoy y'all!
That sounds great, well done!
Is that why a firefighter had an alarm go off on him when he got injured? i'd assume that is why,

amazing rework, glad to see more things being added to limelight everyday, good job lads :thumbs_up:

(didn't plan for the emoji to work)
Am I gonna have Vietnam-style flashbacks to the academy where nobody knew how to work their PASS device and kept setting them off? knows the feeling lol

Other than that I’ve yet to see it in action. Seems like a good update though!
Sweet as, Good job