Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> .Faustin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: .Faustin (STEAM_0:1:47537763)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Dec-24 16:25
Summary: 

Happy holidays.

Right so me and Riggs received information that the accused was a fake Officer. We discuss this at the start of the video and then proceed to act upon our instincts and approach him at 0:19. The accused repeatedly fails to cooperate with me and Riggs commanding him to put his hands in the air, with his gun left on safety. At 0:43 seconds you can see the accused proceeds to take his weapon out of safety and kill me. Both myself and Riggs had our weapons directly in the line of fire as this occurred. This violates rules -

2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations.

2.2 - You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP, and you may not draw a weapon on them or attack them.

Evidence: I would like to apologise for my video not being the best quality and not having any audio. However I believe I have explained the situation well enough to overlook this issue. ‍ has also captured footage of this incident who I'm sure will be more than happy to provide it for this report if necessary or required.

https://youtu.be/rqEHzObJzyE
Report denied,

The accused is holding a pistol in his hand on safety as can be seen at 0:22 in the video. This would allow the accused to switch to his primary weapon as he isn't under fearrp.

Thank you for the report.