Limelight Forums

Full Version: TTT beta test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For a long time we have been wanting and working on a TTT server
on 24th December at 14:00 GMT we will do a public Beta test.

This test will last the rest of the day
but may be unsupervised during parts
Please note that there is no set of rules yet (ref to cityrp for basic rules like spam/harassment etc), but please use common sense to have fun. and punishments that may extend to cityrp can be given to those who deserve

During this time some changes may happen but most stuff will just be noted from your feedback

--------------------------

Ok so this is a Test as you know, there will prob be bugs and unfinished work as well as alot of stuff planned not yet in
Some changes will be made before full release, we will also be using all your feedback and suggestions to help with whats added before and after launch

F3 - pointshop with built in weapon loadout
F4 - stats (maybe bugged at moment)

to join - steam://connect/51.254.57.133:27015/
hmmmmm interesting
OwO My minigame server idea?
yes! finally! its happening
OMG It's happening!
slaveRP server when
(Dec 23, 2019, 03:38 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]slaveRP server when

yes pls

“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death."
- Exodus 21:16
Trouble In Temar town. Fantastic work.
Nice that's gonna be fun to play on!
Sounds nice, hopefully I’ll be able to test it out. Putting it on 24th might hinder a few people from joining though...
You son of a... been trying to get this to be a thing for ages.

Pat

ye syes very good i will be on to 362.4 noscope all of the traitors down
(Dec 23, 2019, 03:43 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death."
- Exodus 21:16

Man-stealing = kidnapping. Slave trade does not necessarily arise from kidnapping. The OT never forbade slavery, it just regulated it. You would have been better off quoting the Catechism.

CCC 2414
The seventh commandment forbids acts or enterprises that for any reason - selfish or ideological, commercial, or totalitarian - lead to the enslavement of human beings, to their being bought, sold and exchanged like merchandise, in disregard for their personal dignity. It is a sin against the dignity of persons and their fundamental rights to reduce them by violence to their productive value or to a source of profit. St. Paul directed a Christian master to treat his Christian slave "no longer as a slave but more than a slave, as a beloved brother, . . . both in the flesh and in the Lord."
No rules for TTT yet?

You've got me and all the other TTT nerds worried.
Pages: 1 2 3