Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> OccasionalGod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: OccasionalGod (STEAM_0:0:441276816)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Dec-22 03:25
Summary: A fellow player (I cannot recall the name) had been robbed at gunpoint by OccasionalGod and the player he was with, for 50k each, so 100k in total. I met up with him, fixed his car for him, and then proceeded to drive to the city.

There, right at the curve, the two men to which he described were there. One dressed in a white hoodie, and one in a tan trenchcoat with a fedora. They pulled guns on me as I stopped at the side of the road and I made the mistake of breaking FearRP (I fully admit to that), to which they shot at me, killed me, and then took my car.

I offered to give 100k for the car back, and the player I'd been with gave me a ride to meet with them to make the deal. We followed them to the supposed location of my car, and the player that was driving accidentally had run him over due to a lag spike, and the man in question standing in the middle of the road. A police officer arrived and began to open fire to the play that man was with, while OccasionalGod claimed I would not get my car back now. We killed him and he then proceeded to say in the OOC chat that he was an admin now.

I took the liberty of checking his hours, and I just don't believe he would get admin with less than 200 hours. I know impersonation of a staff member is a serious offense, and regardless, even if he was, I would think he'd know better than to rob someone for $50k.
Evidence:
[Image: LliRevh.jpg]
[Image: pKFJJ2I.jpg]
[Image: boKcABq.jpg]
Awaiting response from the accused.
Deadline is Saturday, 28.12.2019 20:00 (GMT+1)

‍ - The PR will be concluded without your input if you haven't replied until then.
Since you refused to make a statement before the set date, this report will be approved.

The accused will recieve a 3 day suspension for impersonating staff. It looks like you're trying to get an advantage by doing that which leads to my verdict.
I have looked into the claim of mugging for 2x 50k and am happy with evidence i have, I have removed the money from both players and given the 100k to you Catastrophic as you had reimbursed the player effected