Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR - Snakey Ricer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Snakey Ricer

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]9510[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Apollo[/font]

Server: City RP2

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]FailRP | Stealing vehicles and pursuing police as a firefighter | Extensive History[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: The FailRP was me commandeering a vehicle to find a fire as firefighter as my game crashed and i couldn't find my Citizen car (asked police and Admins) Never pursued police vehicles and when Apollo picked me up no cop wanted me and DONT HAVE ANY OTHER FAILRP OFFENCES.  I don't agree with any of my bans but can't appeal them as i never have evidence and people take so long to respond, i was told to appeal it if i don't agree but also have to wait a month to get any kind of response. I mean no disrespect to staff.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Renderg.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello,

To the points you raised - 

- "The FailRP was me commandeering a vehicle to find a fire as firefighter as my game crashed and i couldn't find my Citizen car (asked police and Admins) " 

Yes, this is FailRP when you steal a vehicle and recklessly drive it around the City, through red lights, excessing speed limits and picking up your friends as a Firefighter. You where not commandeering at all nor was there any RP attempt to, yet the Fire Service IRL would not and cannot do such a thing especially for the reason that you stated to me 'I lost my firetruck'. This was even reported by the owner of the vehicle to staff. 

- "Never pursued police vehicles and when Apollo picked me up no cop wanted me"

Regardless If you were not 'wanted' you had at least 4 police cars behind you with lights and sirens attempting to stop you, yet you continued to drive away. 

- "DONT HAVE ANY OTHER FAILRP OFFENCES."

Okay, however you have 28 blacklists, 7 bans and 3 warnings. You clearly know better than to do this. Especially with nearly 500 hours. You've also JUST been unbanned two days ago, seems that small bans are not doing the trick hence the week ban for you to reflect.

You had already admitted to me in the sit you understood what you did wrong, so I am confused to why this appeal has been made. 

Thanks,
Would you like to add anything before this gets concluded?
Denied