Limelight Forums

Full Version: ublr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: SpaghettiFTW

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [l2] goigle

Blacklist ID: 79284-79285

Server: server

Why should you be unblacklisted?: Because Wesley dealt with the situation and I wasn't punished because I had a valid reason to kill the security and the cops but the citizen job title was clearly a mistake, logged on today and was for some reason blacklisted by goigle

Evidence: Ask them
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, SpaghettiFTW.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I'll wait for ‍ to respond, but if that's true I'll unblacklist you. There was an undealt with report in the RDM manager, and if he did handle it in game he didn't conclude the report (happens sometimes, I've done it too) hence me handling it.
No word from Wesley yet
(Dec 20, 2019, 05:03 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]I'll wait for ‍ to respond, but if that's true I'll unblacklist you. There was an undealt with report in the RDM manager, and if he did handle it in game he didn't conclude the report (happens sometimes, I've done it too) hence me handling it.

Hello ‍,

My apologies, I have just had two night shifts in a row so I haven't been home since about Friday morning.

It's true that I dealt with ‍ not having his job title changed to something different than "citizen". I gave him a verbal warning. I did the sit after (I believe) an @-call came in about the situation, and never looked at the report manager / thus why said report wasn't handled and concluded by myself.

Sorry for any inconvenience that was caused.
It's all good, I'll go ahead and approve this
Give me a bit to process it, switching from mobile to laptop. It will be gone within the hour

Edit:
Deleted