Limelight Forums

Full Version: ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:FarmerSean

Issued by: 
Blacklist ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]79283[/font]

Server:EU

Why should you be unblacklisted?: I literally never hit anyone with my car the whole time i was on the server today... any proof of me CDM'ing someone? I killed one person on the server tonight and that was with a shotgun. Did you not check the logs? 

Evidence: n/a
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, FarmerSean.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Someone reported it to me and I ran the play-back. It showed you driving down main st running over a police officer and made no attempts to avoid him, I did check the logs and the playback so yes

v4b1
[00:30:38]
Hugo Stiglitz
(STEAM_0:0:55608712)
injured [L²:RP] LONEWOLFGAMER6 (STEAM_0:1:146730226) using models/lonewolfie/dodge_charger_2015.mdl
Fair enough - Out of curiosity was this just before i left? as my game froze up on me and i had to task manager it closed? I obviously have no way to prove this and i don't expect the blacklist to be removed because of this. This is plainly to fill in the void for me because i honestly do not remember hitting anyone in my car.
Looking at it with that in mind it does make sense and ill give you the benefit of doubt on this one. Ill lift and remove it from your record.

approved