Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Judge Rage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Judge Rage (STEAM_0:1:59572596) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Dec-15 17:00
Summary: Literally walked up to me and wrote a random warrant on the spot.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/2fqVq8Q1w-E
Ah yes conveniently left out all the footage from before

You were arrested because you and your friend were interfering with the barricades, throwing them around and such.

Even then - admins have repeated this same old mantra day in day out, arrests are IC - you should've reported this to my IC superiors.
Hello ,

Accused party, ‍, has recently replied to this Player Report thread with, quote:

(Dec 16, 2019, 12:41 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes conveniently left out all the footage from before

You were arrested because you and your friend were interfering with the barricades, throwing them around and such.

You are seen, in the recorded footage provided above, placing knocked over traffic barrels back at their original location, as well as a possible accessory to the aforementioned behavior being arrested by the accused party.

This raises the following questions of your accusation towards the accused party that the arrest was invalid and FailRP was present:

- Do you have full footage of the incident - as the provided footage seems to be cut to only show the usage of the taser and the arrest following up to it;

- Why did you not report this to his supervisor(s) in-game?

Awaiting your answer(s) with a time-frame to do so until Friday, December 20, 2019.
1) Arrests are not in character if you make random warrants, you said I assaulted and robbed a car, now it's for messing with traffic cones? I didn't do that either.
2) I did make a report but no one responded.
3) I'll try and find the clip later today and upload it, If I remember correctly judge with rifle in hands walks other to the other person telling him to stop while I was there watching.
Cheers for jogging my memory a bit with the arrest reason. The assault was for throwing cones at me (unless that was your friend, but again moot point because arrests are IC and the way I see it both of you were equally responsible) and the robbery was because I had heard a car alarm going off and then a colleague on scene said it was you that did it, so I arrested you for it - unfortunately the burden of proof on Limelight is pretty low but I believe it was you that did it.

The interfering with cones should've been added to the warrant if I didn't add it, but even then arrests are IC so again moot point.
(Dec 16, 2019, 01:50 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]1) Arrests are not in character if you make random warrants, you said I assaulted and robbed a car, now it's for messing with traffic cones? I didn't do that either.
2) I did make a report but no one responded.
3) I'll try and find the clip later today and upload it, If I remember correctly judge with rifle in hands walks other to the other person telling him to stop while I was there watching.

I'll await the rest of the evidence and then I'll evaluate the Player Report. Please find it by the aforementioned date.
Denied

Reporting party failed to respond to thread before the aforementioned date with additional evidence to conclude FailRP. Furthermore this arrest was something that had to be handled in-character, and still then, seems to be valid anyways from the small bits of footage already provided and accused party's reply on said footage.