Limelight Forums

Full Version: This Years Advent!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So compared to any other year this year has been a massive down grade this is not a rant i just want to hear what approach you have come to this Advent Calender that is different to any other year? 

Cause so far ive had about 6 scarfs, more rum, more hats and last few years it was Brand new cars, stuff worth millions legacy`s are you guys saving it up for the last few days? 

Not as many this year have participated in the Advent not sure why, but just want to hear what approach the Advent has come to?
(Dec 15, 2019, 08:00 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
So compared to any other year this year has been a massive down grade this is not a rant i just want to hear what approach you have come to this Advent Calender that is different to any other year? 

Cause so far ive had about 6 scarfs, more rum, more hats and last few years it was Brand new cars, stuff worth millions legacy`s are you guys saving it up for the last few days? 

Not as many this year have participated in the Advent not sure why, but just want to hear what approach the Advent has come to?

Last year was the first one I'm pretty sure...

Also the closer you get the better, Its more about the end goal rather than the individual stuff
What Tom said, it’s about getting every day until the end of the calendar... I hope it’s gonna be cool. But yea, on the way towards that goal you don’t get too much stuff, but that’s fine. It keeps us hyped!
As mentioned above, you must play everyday so that you can open the last rewards, which I believe will be much better than the ones we've got so far. We've still got some pretty sick accessories which is really good for the first days.
comfirm free lambo as day 25 award and im coming in
(Dec 16, 2019, 10:31 PM)Ishnifan Wrote: [ -> ]comfirm free lambo as day 25 award and im coming in

to late bud, u had to play since the 9th to get the final reward, so you don't have enough enough time now
bruh i dont play anymore