Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR - Taze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guv

posted on behalf of taze

Your Name: [font=Whitney,]Taze 'The runner' Diaz
[/font]

Ban ID: 9477

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

Server: Normal

Ban Reason:[font=Whitney,]Cdm and rdm[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:After brave soldier minging and scamming and rdming us and breaking nlr I refused to follow his command and he reports me after breaking the rules himself? Seems pathetic so next time i'll record and make a pr on him as he reported me after mass rdming and breaking rp, before you say "you should of called staff" I did and you can even check the logs, I was with roach trying to get him banned after breaking so many rules as I see him do constantly.

Evidence:N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Guv.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Taze,

First off I'd like to apologize for the late response, I've been quite busy. We already discussed this on Discord, just because someone broke the rules doesn't mean you can too. When I joined the server the only report I saw was on you, and after gathering some evidence it seemed reasonable to hand you a ban. 

If you'd like to report a user for breaking the rules, feel free to do so. Keep in mind that all reports are dealt with equally. However suspension appeals is not the place to do so.
Denied.

What Aryen said stands - if someone is breaking the rules, it doesn't give you the excuse to do the same. In the future, please report this through a PR so action can be taken.

Cheers.