Limelight Forums

Full Version: ELS LUA Error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you're in game you experience errors like these in the console:

[ERROR] addons/photon/lua/autorun/photon/sh_emv_helper.lua:142: attempt to index a nil value
  1. GetTASequence - addons/photon/lua/autorun/photon/sh_emv_helper.lua:142
   2. FetchUsedLights - addons/photon/lua/autorun/photon/sh_emv_helper.lua:273
    3. Photon_CalculateUsedLights - addons/photon/lua/autorun/photon/cl_emv_meta.lua:178
     4. Photon_GetELUsedLights - addons/photon/lua/autorun/photon/cl_emv_meta.lua:173
      5. Photon_UpdateFrameLightPositions - addons/photon/lua/autorun/photon/cl_emv_meta.lua:317
       6. Photon_RenderEL - addons/photon/lua/autorun/photon/cl_emv_meta.lua:383
        7. DrawEMVLights - addons/photon/lua/autorun/photon/cl_emv_init.lua:44
         8. v - addons/photon/lua/autorun/photon/cl_emv_init.lua:92
          9. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84

Usually they stop if you look away from a specific point but this one appeared like 100 times in a second and wouldn't go away so it wasn't directional like sometimes they are.

They pop up randomly whilst playing both on 32 and 64.
They really lag up the game cause they repeat until whatever is causing them removes itself.
Thank you for your bug-report, Dewis Leall!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Do you know what photon vehicles were spawned at the time?
So far I figured out that it happens randomly and not for all players. Also not when looking at a certain spot.
(Dec 16, 2019, 11:45 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know what photon vehicles were spawned at the time?

Nah sorry. I think I did see one Ford Interceptor tho.
I've passed the error onto the [Photon Team](https://github.com/photonle/Photon/issues/123).