Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Sammyfc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Sammyfc (STEAM_0:0:204342713)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Dec-10 17:04
Summary:

1.Excessive amounts of FailRP (multiple laws which follow absolutely no roleplay at all, just minge stuff. Some examples, but the imgur-album has even more.

1. Making a law that my IC-character is "gay"
  2. Allowing any kind of corruption from SWAT officers
  3. Everyone who is driving a BMW or a Mini is "gay"

The player has over 1000 hours on this server but apparently fails to even follow the slightest amount of roleplay.

2. Using /request to bypass an OOC blacklist

The first two pictures in the imgur album show him using /request to bypass the BL.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/EiFiXRv
Awaiting accused.

Guv

https://youtu.be/VDVMsHUB4fM

sammy spawned in as a SWAT Member, then discharged some shots from the offices for no apparent reason, so i then pull my weapon to my disposal. which led to the standoff in the linked video
For the laws, an admin messaged me in game, we had dictator permissions so that was ok. As for the rest of it none of that was OOC disrespect in my opinion. I was never rude to you OOC. Just IC. My character is like that, if you cant handle it then ignore it I guess.
(Dec 10, 2019, 07:53 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/VDVMsHUB4fM

sammy spawned in as a SWAT Member, then discharged some shots from the offices for no apparent reason, so i then pull my weapon to my disposal. which led to the standoff in the linked video

For some reason your own audio is muted in this video? Ive been told before by people that if having a standoff and your both gov and they threaten to shoot you (which you were) your allowed to shoot
Also in one of those screenshots someone else, eddy, is disrespecting me OOC.
Dictatorship allows you many things, but to behave in such manner as you did is inappropriate in my eyes. As for the bypassing your OOC blacklist, you haven't commented on that, neither have you commented on the video Guv provided above of you teamkilling.
(Dec 10, 2019, 07:55 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]For the laws, an admin messaged me in game, we had dictator permissions so that was ok.

Dictator permission does not mean failRP permission. I am sure the member of staff dealing with this PR will decide if laws like "BMW drivers are gay" or "michael hays is gay" (totally without context as we did not have any kind of interaction whatsoever) are dictator laws or simply failRP, which they definitely were in my opinion, hence the PR.

As for the rest of it none of that was OOC disrespect in my opinion. I was never rude to you OOC. Just IC. My character is like that, if you cant handle it then ignore it I guess.

Read the PR again. No one ever spoke about any OOC disrespect. You used /request to answer messages in OOC, as stated by yourself in the request. You therefor used /request to bypass your OOC blacklist. You also replied with "fuck off" to a OOC message aswell.
1. I did respond to gov's thing ‍ 

2. I responded to one thing in Request that was OOC, sorry about that.

3. Again as for the laws that was mentioned in game, I was removed from the team bassically straight after anyway so they should've been gone.
Approved.

Sammy, please be advised this shouldn't happen again in the future. I'll give you benefit of the doubt and won't give you punishment in this case (consider it a late christmas present) but I don't expect this sort of stuff to be continuing.

Thanks for the report.