Limelight Forums

Full Version: Forum Warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Nudelsalat im Panzer

Warning ID: 572

Issued by:

Reason: General #2 (Extremism of any sort is not allowed whatsoever.)

Why should it be removed? I fail to see how I broke general rule 2.

I indirectly called ISIS people animals by re-quoting one of the statements from the video located in the news-article made by Zombie.. How is that extremism? I do not think that calling ISIS members "animals" or saying that one should drop a bomb on those people is an issue nor any kind of extremism lmao.

Evidence: None, as Internet deleted the entire reply instead of editing it. He should have all the details tho.
To quote the article you mention.
"Radicalised mothers with children who've seen no other life".

It's pretty extreme to suggest the murder of (at least) 10,000 people, many of whom have only committed the "crime" of having radicalised parents.

That seems pretty extreme to me.
Disagree with their religious views, sure.
Disagree with what they do, sure.
Disagree with the IS, and their membership of it, sure.

But to call for their deaths? That's crossing the line, aye?
(Dec 10, 2019, 01:23 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]To quote the article you mention.

It's pretty extreme to suggest the murder of (at least) 10,000 people, many of whom have only committed the "crime" of having radicalised parents.

But to call for their deaths?

It is quite drastic what you interpret into a rhetorical statement. I did not write that we should execute them all one by one, and saying I "called for their deaths", that is extreme.

I still do not see how it is "extremism" at all. Maybe a harsh sentence, maybe a bit over the top, but definitely no extremism.
(Dec 14, 2019, 12:01 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 10, 2019, 01:23 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]To quote the article you mention.

But to call for their deaths?

It is quite drastic what you interpret into a rhetorical statement. I did not write that we should execute them all one by one, and saying I "called for their deaths", that is extreme.

I still do not see how it is "extremism" at all. Maybe a harsh sentence, maybe a bit over the top, but definitely no extremism.

"I don't think they should die, only that they should have high explosives dropped on them"
Unless there's something else I've missed, or any further comments, this appeal will be concluded tomorrow.
Well, it's now tomorrow. Appeal concluded, warning will stand as issued.

Even though you claim there's a difference between wishing someone dead and having them bombed, I don''t really see the difference.
Again, disagreeing with people is fine, but your post crossed the line.