Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> VenomousBulldog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: VenomousBulldog (STEAM_0:0:193543333) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Dec-08 16:36
Summary: He got his revenge before by killing me and LikeColin, then switched to Taxi driver, went to our compound and shot us with a sniper, then he raided us whilst still beinga Taxi Driver.
Evidence: Logs at 16:39 Sunday 8th Dec GMT
Reference Courthouse Rules -> Player Reports -> Rule 2: "Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one."

Do you have adequate evidence to provide the courthouse based on the report?
first off, i wasnt a taxi driver at all but i did see someone driving a taxi. this guy didnt even bother checking if it was my taxi. i was a civillian at the time with a job title of like MFA mafia or something like that; i had a mafia job title. i reported my car stolen after they got my tesla( which they stole while they both had NLR after i killed them first time. police arrived but they died so i decided to shoot them as they had my car under hostage while being heavily armed and dangerous so i get my car back.
‍ yeah can you stop accussing me of everything under the globe? i had to leave the server to save my ears and eyes
No evidence provided by report creator. Report closed due to violation of Courthouse Rules -> Player Reports -> Rule 2.

|| STATUS: Denied ||
|| DENIED DUE TO LACK OF EVIDENCE ||