Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:
Cicero
Ban ID:
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

Server:
RP
Ban Reason:
FearRP
Why should you be unbanned?:
You were lead to believe I was in the car with the man, I was at the club waiting for him so off the bat I wasn't involved with whatever he did, no where in the video can you see me in the vehicle or getting out of it.
I was not given any orders by the officer I was walking to him to see what was happening so I don't understand how a person who has not been given orders or has anything to do with the crime is under fearrp? If he asked me to back off I would understand but I was just standing there looking at the situation, he was aiming his gun at the person accused which was horsinator.
All the time people walk over to an arrest and watch in the server I don't see what I did was any different and how looking at someone else under fearrp means I have to be under fearrp.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, iDankCai.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Dec 7, 2019, 08:51 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]Why should you be unbanned?:
You were lead to believe I was in the car with the man, I was at the club waiting for him so off the bat I wasn't involved with whatever he did, no where in the video can you see me in the vehicle or getting out of it.
I was not given any orders by the officer I was walking to him to see what was happening so I don't understand how a person who has not been given orders or has anything to do with the crime is under fearrp? If he asked me to back off I would understand but I was just standing there looking at the situation, he was aiming his gun at the person accused which was horsinator.
All the time people walk over to an arrest and watch in the server I don't see what I did was any different and how looking at someone else under fearrp means I have to be under fearrp.

So the officer had his gun on safety which should make all players involved in the situation (you and your colleagues) have at least a mild concern for your life. Even bystanders for other scenes should have a mild concern any time a gun is pulled by players as it could lead to you accidentally being injured in the "fog of war" such is the risk in real life which FearRP attempts to represent. You also made it appear as you were the primary spokesperson on the player report speaking on the groups behalf for the majority of the situation. Now if that isn't the case we can certainly review the initial report and see if rule 1 for player reports applies being I'm sure the actual player (horsinator) could have provided the same information thus making you posting on the report irrelevant and thus breaking rule 1. So how do you wish to proceed? Because as of right now based on the prior report you appear as the primary person speaking for the group and you were there taking part in the whole situation which means you are equally held at fault (reference you joining the group in beating the cop after he was tranquilized.)
But I was not involved in the situation at all at that time, I was a bystander, at this time you cannot link me to that situation because I walked from the club house because horsinator said some cop was harassing him. I did become part of the situation when I saw a shot was fired, so I took that as him trying to take our lives.
I wasn't doing anything wrong even if I was under fearrp, I never ran off, I wasn't given orders, by the time I arrived to see what was happening all I heard was a additional was coming down while a gun was being aimed at a different person.
I was replying to the report because my name was put in the mix, so I was defending myself, I don't see how defending my self in a report against me means I should be punished for someone else who broke a rule this isn't fair at all, what have I learned from this? Don't defend myself in a report against myself or I will get punished for something someone else did? I really do not understand what I did wrong, I wasn't speaking for anyone elses behalf but mine and defending my actions and saying why I was there I wasn't replying on anyone elses behalf.
As i'm the one who made the report I feel as though my question is necessary.

Why as a simple bystander who has no relation to the situation would you walk over, in a mask, and start to interfere with the situation? The second you began attempting to get in the way of my fine, you automatically become apart of the situation.
I don't need to explain my actions to you mental, you shouldn't be here commenting in my UBR.
But so you know, it was clearly said all the players involved with you arresting horsinator, I wasn't involved then, I was involved when I started punching you as until then you never even spoke to me or gave an orders, so if I am watching, and you don't even acknowledge or tell me anything, I am a bystander at that time like it or not.
Alright, lets not start another back and forth like the initial report was as that isn't going to improve anything.

You obviously were involved in the situation and you walking up you still stood around with a cop who was obviously out numbered with a weapon drawn. Because I can't see in the video nor has anyone noted where the tranquilizer round came from I have to assume it was from a player in the vicinity. You also noted you were part of the group involved and even state you participated in beating the player after they were placed unconscious. Because of your involvement and your failure to initially make it clear you "weren't involved" but instead made it appear as you were the primary spokesperson involved your punishment will stand unless you have further evidence. At this time your appeal is denied, see you in two days.

|| STATUS - DENIED ||
|| LACK OF EVIDENCE PROVIDED TO DEMONSTRATE LACK OF ASSOCIATION WITH GROUP ACTIONS ||
|| CLOSED AND MOVED TO DENIED ||