Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Brushan Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Brushan Trump (STEAM_0:1:17730858) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Dec-05 17:24
Summary: Tried to pull over the suspect for driving on the wrong side of the road, they then sped off, I engaged pursuit and he shoots me before even knowing what I wanted. Looks like cop baiting to me
Evidence: https://youtu.be/Bq-KpjvsvLM
Awaiting reply from the other party involved.
Posting on behalf of

I was wanted by police and I entered the car with shotgun so you can see it when I'm driving, on my way I spotted a cop car and was going the other way and then I was going to stop, but then he rammed me, so I knew 100% he recognised me and was going to take out his gun so I had no choice but to shoot him before he call backup, after he got killed I used request with a fake police report.
Bullshit, I was the only officer, as had been for the last 10 minutes. There hadn't been a single armed incident since I came on duty, never mind one about you. If staff needs I'll upload every second of gameplay since I joined.
(Dec 6, 2019, 07:59 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]Posting on behalf of

I was wanted by police and I entered the car with shotgun so you can see it when I'm driving, on my way I spotted a cop car and was going the other way and then I was going to stop, but then he rammed me, so I knew 100% he recognised me and was going to take out his gun so I had no choice but to shoot him before he call backup, after he got killed I used request with a fake police report.

So my question for Krilino is that if we were to rollback the clock why didn't you just continue driving normally as the cop likely wouldn't have noticed? It would draw more attention to yourself making a reckless u - turn which ultimately appears to be the reason the officer was attempting to stop you in the first place?

From the perspective of the video I find it hard to believe the officer was able to spot your firearm. Also you said you "knew 100% he recognized me and was going to take out his gun." How would you know that for certain? First off it's very difficult to tell which officer is attempting to stop you because they all start to look the same, you don't know what the officer's intentions are (whether it be just a standard stop or a felony stop) and it seems you based your decision to shoot said officer solely off an assumption so I'm curious to know your thought process behind this? You basing this off the officer ramming you isn't very reliable in the fact the player may have had some lag or was surprised by your sudden decision to stop (which happens more often than even I would like to admit) so an accident is generally inevitable.
(Dec 7, 2019, 07:57 PM)PilotC Wrote: [ -> ]You basing this off the officer ramming you isn't very reliable in the fact the player may have had some lag or was surprised by your sudden decision to stop (which happens more often than even I would like to admit) so an accident is generally inevitable.

Exactly this. I was in a CVPI and the braking isn't the best, especially not compared to a G65

Any chance you can reach out to the player involved and get their answers to the questions so this case can be completed?
He knows, ive told him to make a reaponce to me in steam chat but failed to do so, ill remind him again when i get off work
Thank you, if you don't receive a reply by the end of this week I'm likely going to close this report and have to base my decision on only the evidence provided.
(Dec 11, 2019, 06:47 PM)PilotC Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, if you don't receive a reply by the end of this week I'm likely going to close this report and have to base my decision on only the evidence provided.

Would that be Friday or Sunday?
Based on the evidence provided I have reason to believe the accused had an inadequate amount of information to base their decision for killing the officer. I also see no reason for the player to have made the U - turn they did in front of the officer instead of just continuing on and maintaining a low profile.

|| STATUS: Approved ||
|| 3 Day Ban issued based on evidence provided by the reporting player. ||