Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:brave soldier
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Banned by: [/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Server: Evocity V4B1 [/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]
3.1 / 13.1 / 13.3 violation. Killing a guy for ''opening his chatbox 3 or 4 times'', stated that ''that means he pm'd the Police'' and/or mugging for 10k.

[/font]
Why should you be unbanned?: first off all lets start with that i mugged him and asked him for 10k i didnt mug him as i said i was just trying to get my damn money before he calls the police and i didnt kill him for opening his chatbox i killed him because he didnt give me my money after telling him to over and over and i asked him 3 times if he called the police and he didnt say anything So that would means he did and also opening chatbox is more like doing PR,paying,talking,opening phone and he didnt RP,pay,talk he opened his phone which means he PMed someone and i told him that i dont have time for that because there was people raiding my house since then and also i didnt mean to kill him i only stabbed him once and it was on hisback by accident i hope u understand and even i did mistake i dont think 4 days is the best way to get punshment.
[/font]
[/font]
[/b][/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, brave soldier.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Dec 4, 2019, 08:59 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]first off all lets start with that i mugged him and asked him for 10k i didnt mug him as i said i was just trying to get my damn money before he calls the police.
You pulled a weapon and demanded money. It's either a mugging (above the 500$ limit), a hostage taking (for no RP reason and above the 2000$ limit), from how we see the rules.

(Dec 4, 2019, 08:59 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]and i didnt kill him for opening his chatbox i killed him because he didnt give me my money after telling him to over and over
If he was buying a stolen car, he doesn't have to go through with the transaction. You were forcing him to give you money.
To quote the cambridge dictionary:
Quote:an act of attacking someone and stealing their money

That fits the definition above, again reinforcing that it was in fact a mugging.

(Dec 4, 2019, 08:59 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]and i asked him 3 times if he called the police and he didnt say anything So that would means he did
No, that doesn't mean he did.
You made the assumption, with no evidence, that he had called the Police.

As I said to you during the situation, the only calls he'd made to the Police were more than 5 minutes before, about his car being stolen. None about you.

(Dec 4, 2019, 08:59 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]and also opening chatbox is more like doing PR,paying,talking,opening phone and he didnt RP,pay,talk he opened his phone which means he PMed someone
Or it means he closed his chatbox without doing anything. You made the assumption that it meant he'd called in a Police strike on your stolen car. Even if you thought that, you could have left, you still had the car. You had no right to kill him.

(Dec 4, 2019, 08:59 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]and i told him that i dont have time for that because there was people raiding my house since then and also i didnt mean to kill him i only stabbed him once and it was on hisback by accident
That's neither here nor there. Your own poor planning doesn't mean you get to kill people. The fact you'd pulled a knife and stabbed him demonstrates to me the intent to cause harm. It's not like you tased him and his body spazzed out. It's not like you tranq'd him and he fell into the road. You used a deadly weapon on him, which has the ability to instantly kill a player.

(Dec 4, 2019, 08:59 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]i hope u understand and even i did mistake i dont think 4 days is the best way to get punshment.
Considering the extremely long time it took to get through to the bottom of the case, along with some of the questionable truths you told me and your recent record, 4 days is extremely reasonable in my opinion.
User failed to respond in 6 days, appeal denied.