Limelight Forums

Full Version: Secretary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Jeff Ford 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:84740191

Server: EU V4b1

Hours on the Server: [/url][font=arial, sans-serif]🤔[/font]
Current REP Count: [url=https://emojipedia.org/thinking-face/]
[font=arial, sans-serif]🤔[/font]
Time: 1700

Summary of the roleplay: However, it was nice to have some passiveRP for once, he was dropping reports on my desk in the forms of notes. Sending me emails regarding everything, and I saw him do various phone calls for RP. It made for a nice atmosphere in the Nexus lobby.  I would of captured more, however a lot of the stuff happened before I caught on and my console was filled with errors.

Screenshots or Videos of the roleplay:I didn't get to capture all of this players RP. https://imgur.com/a/mVTKJzl
He did a great job, I was vice president and can attest, just set up his desk and was a big help for the president, really nice and simple passive RP but was very thoughtful and enhanced the government RP we were doing Smile
Nice to see these being kept up to date with you get me?
+Support
It was brought to my attention that most of the posts go against the 1st guideline of the Recommendation subforum,

Quote:1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are: 

- the roleplayer that was recommended

- the player that recommended

- and if you have any other IMPORTANT addition to the roleplay with new screenshots or videos .

Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Oh this guy is a great roleplayer" are considered to be unrelated and will lead to a warning or even a forum suspension if the percentage is too high.

This was mainly put in place to keep the recommendation clean, to the point and to only allow people who have things to add to the recommendation.

We also require the number of REP's to consider the extent of the roleplay and the amount of REPs.

It allows us to consider the detail of the roleplay and the more REPs a person has, the more professional roleplays we expect, so that is an important section of the template as well.
(Jan 6, 2020, 05:24 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]It was brought to my attention that most of the posts go against the 1st guideline of the Recommendation subforum,

Quote:1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are: 

- the roleplayer that was recommended

- the player that recommended

- and if you have any other IMPORTANT addition to the roleplay with new screenshots or videos .

Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Oh this guy is a great roleplayer" are considered to be unrelated and will lead to a warning or even a forum suspension if the percentage is too high.

This was mainly put in place to keep the recommendation clean, to the point and to only allow people who have things to add to the recommendation.

We also require the number of REP's to consider the extent of the roleplay and the amount of REPs.

It allows us to consider the detail of the roleplay and the more REPs a person has, the more professional roleplays we expect, so that is an important section of the template as well.

Ok well highly doubt it takes you over a month to decide if someone deserves a point and if it does that’s stupid as how could it take that long
Closed/Approved

Apologise for dealy