Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Brave Soldier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Brave Soldier (STEAM_0:0:167946346)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-30 14:40
Summary: Brave Soldier built a clear doomfort, that was approved by Ayren
You'll see that the first and second keypad do not have sufficient cover. The first fading door was a one way prop, as well as him using one way props to shoot us (Found in the second video). The second keypad also failed to have cover, and as found in the third screenshot, Brave uses a total of three fading doors in before you get to his weed.

In the first video you'll hear me say "Bollocks did Aryen approve it" because it was clearly a doomfort and being used as one, however, Ayren confirmed he approved it (found in the screenshots)

This was going to be dealt with in-game by Ayren however as I felt his judgement to the build was impaired, as well as him disconnecting before I could send the evidence I felt that a PR was required.
Evidence:
[Image: 5CC66A7B6708D240D04F4F61ECCD3FFE0B2F36F7]
[Image: CC09625CDB2257B7A4484D6475430473A9393598]
[Image: FA62141CC591A810B11BACA1697F96CC790F6EE8]

So every time i build something i make sure thats its not doomfort and after i check i ask admins to check for me too 
i dont blame aryen for this
8.5 - Bases which have extremely unfair advantages for the defending party, including but not limited to: crouch/prone-only entrances, mazes, long narrow corridors, entrance keypads being visible by the defenders, and others, can be considered a Doomfort and aren't allowed. A member of staff has the final say in whether a base is a doomfort or not – make an @ call to ask if you are unsure.

^^
Please also note how this is in a house building, being only used for the sole (unrealistic) purpose of a weed base (Which I believe isn't allowed as I've been told off for it before hand)
(Nov 30, 2019, 05:49 PM)KINS3LLA Wrote: [ -> ]ever heard of a trap house?

Kinsella, please refer yourself to the courthouse rule number 1:
1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:
- the accused player
- the accusing player
- Any other IMPORTANT relation to the Player Report.

You are none of these so please don't reply to this player report.

Also, a trap house is not built of one way metal props, and only this. It's extremely unrealistic.
Seeing how Aryen's kinda caught up in this, I'll review.

Brave, you were told by Aryen the following yesterday.

Quote:v4b1 [13:45:42] [L²:M] Aryen (STEAM_0:0:238211430) @ requested "Msg to [L²:RP] Brave Soldier: It's fine as long as you don't shoot through the first one way prop"

I'm also told that Aryen even explained this to you over voice as well, yet the video seems to show you doing exactly what Aryen told you not to do.

In regards to your comment...

(Nov 30, 2019, 05:36 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]Please also note how this is in a house building, being only used for the sole (unrealistic) purpose of a weed base (Which I believe isn't allowed as I've been told off for it before hand)

... I can confirm that isn't actually against the rules, though I'll raise this with staff and remind them this isn't to be punished for. If you've got further concerns about that then please do reach out in PM's as I wouldn't wanna derail the PR.

(Nov 30, 2019, 05:59 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]Also, a trap house is not built of one way metal props, and only this. It's extremely unrealistic.

That's a very minor detail, though it would be best to build the base with slightly more realistic props and materials.

, please could you explain why you did what you did after being told by staff to refrain from doing it?
Ye true that's what happened  but i started shooting through it when they started too they even killed me with it 
and i didn't know it wasn't bullet proof
and also aryen told me that he gona fix some stuff in the base so i thought it was ready
Quote:v4b1 [13:47:22] [L²:M] Aryen (STEAM_0:0:238211430) @ requested "Msg to [L²:RP] Brave Soldier: To make it easier, I'd say push the first keypad and cover it with a prop, so then you're able to freely shoot them once the door is open"

Perhaps you misunderstood that, but at no point did Aryen suggest otherwise that's visible in logs that he'd fix it, he told you over voice to fix it but staff are not at liberty to fix your base for you.
Ye i know and i dont blame aryen at all but because of my bad english i understood some stuff in wrong way
Approved.

User will receive a Physgun, Toolgun, Props/Entities and Weapons blacklist for 3 hours for priors for doomforting.

Thanks for the report.