Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> .Faustin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: .Faustin (STEAM_0:1:47537763) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-29 19:55
Summary: I was standing with Kellekerell & Brave Soldier @ Mainstreet talking to them, suddenly 2 cops came and said "put the gun down" and about 0,5 seconds later they sprayed me down. I was not a threat & I didn't even have a chance to put it down & talk to them. I even had a weaponry pass.

Ignore me raging.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/4CPZlNOmuX4
I had a report from my commanding officer ‍ that someone had shot someone in plaza by mainstreet shops. ‍ then confirms to me he was shot in the area, I immediately called for assistance and the 4 of us moved around the corner to see you holding a weapon off safety, I instructed you to drop the weapon however upon seeing the President was in your line of fine I went with my gut instinct and took you down.

This should have been dealt with in-character as I had grounds to open fire.
wtf are you saying i was the president and none of this happened.
Denied.

This did indeed happen after quickly checking through the logs.

Given the information Faustin's provided, I find it reasonable that he engaged in this manner. I'm a little confused as to why he'd ask for your weapon to be put away then engaging, but given that this could have been you holding someone hostage (and in that regard, you posed an immediate threat), I can understand it. Perhaps better communication is needed for the future, but I don't see this as a rule violation.

Cheers.