Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> bob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: bob (STEAM_0:1:119824004)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-29 19:55
Summary: Following an IC shooting, bob proceeds to disprespect me 3 times in OOC chat.
Evidence: Count 1 & 2
[Image: iZo1mIc.png]

Count 3
[Image: Mun9TGP.png]

His response to this PR

(Nov 29, 2019, 10:34 PM)The Original bob Wrote: [ -> ]Only ho***exual people report for insults. Period.

Shortly after posting this PR
[Image: bLbx1oB.png]
Ahw, I'm sorry.
(Nov 29, 2019, 10:34 PM)The Original bob Wrote: [ -> ]Only ho***exual people report for insults. Period.

Did it really hurt your feeling? Ahw, I'm sorry.

No, but you violation the rules.
About 10 minutes ago.
[Image: bLbx1oB.png]
Regarding that last response. I wrote it in the heat of the moment. I thought that I had removed it before someone had seen it. I hope you can look away from it.
‍ If you deny my report you better fucking deny this.
(Nov 29, 2019, 11:03 PM)The Original bob Wrote: [ -> ]‍ If you deny my report you better fucking deny this.

The difference is, you violated the rules. I didn't,.
Approved.

Regardless of what's happened, you can't be disrespecting people in that manner. You have so many priors for this bob, you should be aware of this. Your first response (seeing the edit history) and your response earlier doesn't entirely fill me with confidence either, and isn't a proper way you should be speaking to anyone.

User will receive a day's suspension and 4 hour OOC blacklist due to recent priors.