Limelight Forums

Full Version: unblacklist request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L2:RP] Brave soldier

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Issued by: [/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Blacklist ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]79184[/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Server: EU V4[/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Why should you be unblacklisted? : so i got blacklisted for killing the president for no reason but i got alot of reasons to kill like:[/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]1- hit me 2 times in jail[/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]2- disrespecting me[/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]3- Telling the officers to punsh'taze'hit with jam my clan members [/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]4- the goverment were corrupt[/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]5- arresting me over and over for stupid reasons with out warnings for 15 years[/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]6- we tried to talk piecefully with him while raiding but he called the police and when we saw the officers coming to us armed and also adding to that i killed his two SSA for not following my orders under gunpoint i told them to put their guns down but they didn't so i just killed them and when i saw the police coming fast torward us armed i killed the president [/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, brave soldier.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi ,

As you are aware from the sit we had not too long ago in-game, I issued you with a weapons blacklist based on rule 12.1.

Quote:You need a valid reason to raid the President (or anyone else). Do not raid the president for money, because of high taxes, because you don’t like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character), or as retaliation for being arrested by the police due to your own actions. Before raiding the president, you need to show that you have attempted and exhausted the possibility of a peaceful resolution. You need to have an appropriate underground job set via /job before raiding anyone – don’t raid as the default “Citizen” job without using /job first.

Let's go through the points the reasons you listed:

Quote:1- hit me 2 times in jail
2- disrespecting me
3- Telling the officers to punsh'taze'hit with jam my clan members

These three are pretty weak reasons for you to purposely arm up, raid the Nexus to shoot multiple officers and kill the Vice-President.

Quote:4- the goverment were corrupt

I observed your arrest in the jail at the time and one or two officers hit you with a baton, this does not make the whole government corrupt by default.

Quote:5- arresting me over and over for stupid reasons with out warnings for 15 years

You where arrested twice, once for impersonating a police officer and the second time for refusing to remove your mask which disguises your identity. Both perfectly valid reasons to me.

Quote:6- we tried to talk piecefully with him while raiding but he called the police and when we saw the officers coming to us armed and also adding to that i killed his two SSA for not following my orders under gunpoint i told them to put their guns down but they didn't so i just killed them and when i saw the police coming fast torward us armed i killed the president

See this is the problem and what I explained to you multiple times: You need to be exhausting all peaceful options to your problems before resorting to raiding the President, not speaking to them very briefly in the middle of the raid. From what I viewed of the situation after you got arrested, you did absolutely nothing to resolve matters peaceful and went straight to raiding them.

(Like I told you during the sit, if you have any actual evidence proving this otherwise, please feel free to add it to this thread.)

In the meantime, please add anything else you need to say and I'll ask another staff member to review this before concluding it.
hey ‍ so lets talk about (second time for refusing to remove your mask which disguises your identity)  they didint even ask me to remove the mask they just tazed me and arrested me and also about that we tried to talk to him [font=Roboto, sans-serif]piecefully we did but the problem is we tried to do that using mics when we raided him but  he snitched also many admins told me to do what i would do in real life which also what i would do if this  happened [/font]
also i have another reason i didnt mention in the sit which i think is kinda stupid xd :
the goverment was owned by china and people that cant even speak english so good and what evo city
citizens really want is english goverment that makes good laws and can speak english good 
and they been puting pictuers of china flag everywhere in city that none speaks chines unless them
You can't raid someone because their English isn't that good, along with that from the posts above I do not see enough effort for a peaceful resolution. 

I'll be denying this as it appears to be valid. 

Blacklist also has around 1 hour left. 

Denied