Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR - Frost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Frost (STEAM_0:1:99466670)

Ban ID: 7030

Banned by: [L²] Night

Server: Evocity V4B1 (I think rockford at the time.)

Ban Reason: - ToS // Hacks

Why should you be unbanned?:

ALL WORDS ARE SAID BY FROST NONE OF THIS IS MY WORDS AND I AM NOT INVOLVED.

Hello, right so early-ish 2018 I was on a DarkRP server messing around using some bad hacks, first time using hacks, It was on DarkRP but it was funny at the time so I kept going, I got banned so then I went on limelight with them still on and got banned, clearly. I've deleted the hacks and have no interest in using them again on GMOD, I'm past that. I realized I was in the wrong and i'm really sorry, I really miss the server. I feel like i have had enough time to realize my mistake and learn from them.
I want to come back to the server since there is a lot of new things been added and I have a few friends that play here.

Evidence: I don't have any evidence but I admit to breaking these rules, I was being really stupid at the time of this, also this was 2018-05-02 15:32:51 when this happened so it has been a pretty long time.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Druggo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Frost,

It's definitely been some time, but hacking is one of our most serious ToS clauses which you've violated. How can I be sure we're past this?
Is Frost still intending to appeal this ‍?

Due for closure in 24h.
[wag1, posting this for frost bc i'm a good person. don't forum ban me for posting on this shit]

Hello Night,

I was banned early 2018 which is almost two years. In this time i have had plenty of time to reflect on my actions. I'm appealing because i want to make a full return to Limelight. I have seen amazing updates come from the server with an amazing playerbase hence the reason why i want to return. I can assure you the "hacks" i had on my computer  at the time are removed permanently. As i mentioned in my appeal i used the hacks on a DarkRP server i was trolling on with some friends at the time. I just forgot to take them off before joining Limelight. I promise this will NOT happen again and i look forward to returning to Limelight full time as an member of the community.

Thanks,
Frost
Approved.

I hope we're past this stage now, if this happens in the future please expect to be challenged in your next appeal as it will likely be a lot harder to lift.

Welcome back, please make sure to read the rules again on return.