Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Torgrim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Torgrim (STEAM_0:1:148265330) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-26 17:39
Summary: Corrupt police chief. I was stood still, uploading a video SWAT had asked me to upload in regards to a recent call. Then torgrim was the chief at the time and in a very corrupt mannor came up and arrested me, when he knew I was not going to be able to hear him because I was in youtube editor (And when tabbed out you cant hear people) He, and the swat, and the suspect knew this. Yet he still arrested, I dont have evidence videowise because I was litterlly ediiting a video.

Evidence: N/A
I did not know you were uploading a video and i tried to talk to you and i got no response and i had 2 people that told me you were reckless driving and pulling an gun on a unarmed citizen that you had crashed into and i was not corrupt at all.
You have no proof and you DID ram me off the road and then pull a gun on me. Dont post a PR because you got upset you got caught.
I'm not questioning weather I rammed you off the road, I know I did but it was my word against yours. That's why I was editing the video that the swat guy asked me to edit. He was still on seen and you also knew I was editing. You should've told the chief I was editing a video but you didn't.
You had typed in LOOC multiple times so you were still active and able to respond to the chiefs questions. You shouldn't stop an IC situation for OOC reasons unless you HAVE to. You chose to ignore his comments and thus received punishment.
I never said anything in LOOC??? 

Also it wasn't really an OOC thing, I had to edit the video because you where lying about a situation. The SWAT Unit on scene asked me to edit it.
Involved: Was the SWAT at the situation.
I did ask Sammy to edit the video, then the chief arrived tried to talk to Sammy (who was afk) and arrested sammy for reckless driving and criminal damage.
EDIT: Therefore, i wouldnt say that the chief was corrupt it was more of the case that the chief didnt know you were afk and when he tried to explain the sit with you he was met with silence, this just seems like a misunderstanding on both ends.
So you don't have evidence of any of this?

Evidence is a requirement for a PR. If you've got anything, please provide within 24 hours.
Denied.

Lack of evidence. If you have evidence to supply, please do make a new PR.