Limelight Forums

Full Version: xTreyALT (Suspension Apeal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: xTreyALT

Ban ID: Im really not sure

Banned by:[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ([font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M]Pinky / Console[/font]

Server: Main server

Ban Reason: D/C to avoid arrest and Double accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: I know I just got banned from the server recently (Today) And I want to explain myself so you can understand, I will understand if I won't be forgive for this action, I just want to give an attempt. I love this server, its really fun and I love roleplaying on here with my friends, its unique and just a amazing atmosphere, but my actions had bhough me to this point were I can no longer enjoy the server as I admit I did D/C to avoid arrest, I knew my actions would have had concequences but I was hot headed at that time, but I can neather use this as an excuse, furthermore as me being stupid and having priors D/C to avoid arrest I got a 6 to 7 day ban for it, after the first day I couldn't resist myself from getting back on the server as I said I love this server but now i cannot enjoy it as I am banned, I hope you guys understand my side and try to give me another chance.

Evidence: I do not have evidence as I confess to all the things that resolted in my ban.

Thank you for reading my report,
Brayan / AKA xTreyALT

=================================

Aditional information | I am using a diffrent account on forums then my original one that is linked to my banned account as I cannot remmber my password and when I go to reset I don't get a email even though it says it gets sent. Thank you.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, xtreyalt2.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Nov 25, 2019, 11:46 PM)xtreyalt2 Wrote: [ -> ]Your Name: xTreyALT

Ban ID: Im really not sure

Banned by:[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ([font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M]Pinky / Console[/font]

Server: Main server

Ban Reason: D/C to avoid arrest and Double accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: I know I just got banned from the server recently (Today) And I want to explain myself so you can understand, I will understand if I won't be forgive for this action, I just want to give an attempt. I love this server, its really fun and I love roleplaying on here with my friends, its unique and just a amazing atmosphere, but my actions had bhough me to this point were I can no longer enjoy the server as I admit I did D/C to avoid arrest, I knew my actions would have had concequences but I was hot headed at that time, but I can neather use this as an excuse, furthermore as me being stupid and having priors D/C to avoid arrest I got a 6 to 7 day ban for it, after the first day I couldn't resist myself from getting back on the server as I said I love this server but now i cannot enjoy it as I am banned, I hope you guys understand my side and try to give me another chance.

Evidence: I do not have evidence as I confess to all the things that resolted in my ban.

Thank you for reading my report,
Brayan / AKA xTreyALT

=================================

Aditional information | I am using a diffrent account on forums then my original one that is linked to my banned account as I cannot remmber my password and when I go to reset I don't get a email even though it says it gets sent. Thank you.
Alright i rekon this.

Well yes you got banned for DC to avoid arrest the reason why it was 7 days was because this wasnt the first time.. Witch you admit here.

But Why did you try to double accaount to avoid ban?
You have to monday to give me a response on this. If not i will have to deny it.
Denied.