Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> AbleBodiedCripple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: AbleBodiedCripple (STEAM_0:0:80752530) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-25 00:00
Summary: I was driving along when a gunfight broke out, i thought it wouldn't be wise to proceed so i kept my distance and waited for the fight to pass as i wanted to go into city, after the group killed the officer, a person came up to my car and wanted a lift so i said yeah sure, she jumped in my car, i turned off my cruise control, and slowly accelerated past the cops so that i didn't accidentally run one of them over and as can be seen in the vid they knew i was sat there for a long time because they rounded the corner before i even started moving, when out of no where, with no initiation of fear rp, no attempt to talk to me, no attempt to stop me without killing me AbleBodiedCripple just kills me immediatley, you can even hear my friend telling AbleBodiedCripple where they where, I think that AbleBodiedCripple holds a grudge against me and so because he spoted my car he didn't think twice to shoot me

Evidence: https://youtu.be/4cEXjnbtx2M
Did you lag spike as you get shot? That's rough.

Awaiting response of Apex
(Nov 25, 2019, 03:42 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]Did you lag spike as you get shot? That's rough.

Awaiting response of Apex

yeah i've been having lag and FPS issues since i joined back

Apex

apologies for the delayed response
(Nov 26, 2019, 06:10 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]apologies for the delayed response

Do you have a response? It's been 3 hours since you posted that

Apex

So, it took some remembering but I think most of it is there;

we got a bunch of panic stuff on radio and the guy says he's been shot at on connectivity and some one in a lambo was coming too, we arrive he's dead and the person tells us they're inside, etc. And I see the lambo.

So we exchange shots, etc and the lambo pulls away - I decided that it was very likely the lambo was involved in the shooting and didn't want to risk that type of threat getting away. 

I also recall said lambo being in several extreme speeding incidents prior to this with lethal force being authorized but I can't remember if NLR prevented me from knowing that and adding that to my judgement at the time; but I feel it probably did.
(Nov 27, 2019, 01:11 AM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]So, it took some remembering but I think most of it is there;

we got a bunch of panic stuff on radio and the guy says he's been shot at on connectivity and some one in a lambo was coming too, we arrive he's dead and the person tells us they're inside, etc. And I see the lambo.

So we exchange shots, etc and the lambo pulls away - I decided that it was very likely the lambo was involved in the shooting and didn't want to risk that type of threat getting away. 

I also recall said lambo being in several extreme speeding incidents prior to this with lethal force being authorized but I can't remember if NLR prevented me from knowing that and adding that to my judgement at the time; but I feel it probably did.

''we got a bunch of panic stuff on radio and the guy says he's been shot at on connectivity and some one in a lambo was coming too, we arrive he's dead and the person tells us they're inside, etc. And I see the lambo.''
 this means nothing another random car could have been down that road and not just specifically mine, i also never made any attempt to approach the officer in the firefight and i also made no attempt to harm you in any way, you were given no sufficient evidence from the other officer which would have labeled me as dangerous, just that another car was down the road waiting.

''So we exchange shots, etc and the lambo pulls away - I decided that it was very likely the lambo was involved in the shooting and didn't want to risk that type of threat getting away.'' 
Again you had no sufficient evidence i was involved, which as can be seen in the video i wasn't, also  ''So we exchange shots, etc and the lambo pulls away'' that's a lie as in the video there are clearly no shot's fired from the men that killed the officer prior and you don't fire any shots meaning you wern't in harms way at all and you just lied. also i was driving slowly between two cop cars there was no reason you couldn't have put me under fear rp, pursued me, spike striped me etc. i was in no way a threat to your life, the officer stood next to you or any one else in the surrounding area.

''I also recall said lambo being in several extreme speeding incidents prior to this with lethal force being authorized but I can't remember if NLR prevented me from knowing that and adding that to my judgement at the time; but I feel it probably did.''  
Not once the entire day was i pursued, pulled over, arrested, informed of a warrant, or sought after, i frequently throughout the day drove around with not a single officer attempting to pull me over for a traffic stop nor was i once the entire day pulled aside whilst outside of my car and told to slow down, pay a ticket nor was i given jail time for any vehicle related crimes.
also if you thought that i was involved why didn't you run up to me/my car and check if anyone was inside, put me under fear rp etc, as you said ''we arrive he's dead and the person tells us they're inside, etc. And I see the lambo'' meaning that you definitely saw me but still made no attempt to approach me before i began slowly driving towards you, you had sufficient time to approach my lambo way before i even started moving, which can be seen from 1:27 the time you came around the corner to 1:38 when i started moving past you meaning you had a full 11 seconds to run over to my car and pull me out which would have taken about 6 seconds or spike strip me which would have taken probably the 11 seconds, which after these 11 seconds you decided that shooting me was your best option 

Apex

not sure why you think I hate you tho, don't even know who you are.
(Nov 27, 2019, 02:19 AM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]not sure why you think I hate you tho, don't even know who you are.

You thought it would be funny to harass me for about 2-3 hours after i killed you about 4 times in the space of a day or two during the Chinese dictatorship RP the other day

Apex

(Nov 27, 2019, 02:28 AM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 27, 2019, 02:19 AM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]not sure why you think I hate you tho, don't even know who you are.

You thought it would be funny to harass me for about 2-3 hours after i killed you about 4 times in the space of a day or two during the Chinese dictatorship RP the other day
not ringing any bells, sorry chief.
With all that's been said, I'm going to approve this report.
OP clearly was not part of that shooting and the cops did not order him to stop. He wasn't driving fast enough to be fleeing.

Given your extensive punishment list and multiple priors, including the blatant prior less than 2 weeks ago, I have chosen to give you a blacklist for longer than the relatively standard 4 hours.