Limelight Forums

Full Version: Permanent Warning Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Adaam

Warning ID: 4532

Issued By: [L[font=arial, sans-serif]²:M] Wesley[/font]

Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Violation of Rule 6.1 - Propblocking a doorway without any keypad (prior for propabuse)[/font]

Why should it be removed?: I was living in the same house as [L²:RP] Dav1d1050, he allowed me to have the bottom floor of the property as we were not involving ourselves with each others work. My idea was to create a roleplay as a doctor in which I created an office in the basement of the property. I believe David was growing weed, however, following my in-game knowledge, I was not associating with him during this. I decided I'd create elevators in which steel barriers would block all windows and doorways for a security method just for some fun and add to potential RP. As I was creating the elevators (was my first time doing this) I was planning to link each one to a keypad once I'd added all of them to their positions. Mid-way through, our house began to get randomly raided by police without any reason whatsoever. I used the key-bind to pull down the elevators (there were only two elevators during this - one for the main window and another one for the stairs of the house, there was still another entrance through the garage in which you could enter the basement) and made my way outside in which I was immediately placed in handcuffs and was detained. Wesley then approached me about the props in which I replied with explaining how I was making them and couldn't finish them. Once I was put in jail, I was permanently warned and then I asked to speak to Wesley in-game however the server crashed. I think this should be removed as there was no prop block as there was another entrance and I was midway making them and had to stop in order to comply with the RP.
Evidence: N/A
-Involved. 

I can confirm that it was a completely random raid as I had not left the house as I was afk for the most part. ‍ was using the bottom of the house (Corleone Estate House 1) and blocked off the bottom of the stairs. This still gives an entrance to the basement and propblocking is allowed given there is still 1 entrance and exit into the given room/property.
APPROVED

Hello ‍,

First of all, my sincere apologies for not noticing this sooner. Somehow the tag didn't work in the thread - so I never received a notification. I also hadn't checked the permanent warning sub-forum for a while now because I almost never receive appeal threads for warnings I gave out.

As, from my perspective when I was called there, it looked like you were blocking off several entrances with props and no keypads to create a singular ambush corridor. It didn't look like you were a doctor nor that you were going to create some type of office-like medical roleplay in there. I decided to give you a permanent warning for prop-blocking mid-raid (as the raid was already on-going) after the raid was over and you were arrested.

I don't know the exact contents of the raid anymore, but the fact David was growing marijuana could have been a reason for the raid. Whether or not he was AFK at that point of time, is not something the officers could have known until they spotted David himself standing in a corner doing nothing, of course.

You were probably seen as an associate, as, you willingly and knowingly found yourself in a house with illegal activities that you could have reasonably known of. I can't speak for the players that were there at that time though, so I don't know their reasons behind the raid and/or why you were arrested. The only thing I saw, during the raid, is that you were building and blocking off to leave that one corridor open.

Though, as you have explained (and also explained in the thread now) that you were going to add keypads to the props you have placed down, as well as that you haven't received a suspension, blacklist or permanent warning after mine (though you haven't been on since something December 2019 either), I will choose to remove your warning from your record as this was probably a misunderstanding from both parties.

Thank you for your appeal and again, sorry for the long wait. The permanent warning note will be lifted from your history shortly, but in the future please be careful building things mid-raid if you are present in the same property the raid is taking place at.