Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Tomato Ketchup Delivery Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Tomato Ketchup Delivery Man (STEAM_0:0:206692230)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-24 15:34
Summary: He powergamed by assuming immediately I was the one who made a 911 call which was an accident, and arrested me over a missclick, and threatened to TK me as a officer.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/utyDbROjACc
You have a badge on your playermodel, missclick is not an IC reason to punch, i looked at your badge and the name on your badge and you broke fear rp by not leaving when i told you to leave. Also saying im going to do something and doing it are 2 different things, arrests are IC and you never got arrested.
Just because arrests are IC doesn't mean you automatically didn't break a rule so get that concept out your head, 
you did arrest me, prove I broke fear RP that's just a wild accusation, and I didn't say missclicking is a reason to punch, it was obviously an accident I clearly told you that but despite that you still wanted to peruse harassing me for something I didn't even mean to rp.
The main reason you arrested and harassed me in the first place was do to a typo I put /911 instead of // and I told you this.

And where on my player model is my name? Did you decide my player model had a name on it? Yes, so that is powergaming.
And even if you can automatically know my name because of the outfit I was wearing, you didn't stop to look at my id you walk up and immediately assume I am the guy.

I would also like to add I was banned before for threatening to do an illegal RP, so you saying you would team kill me is the same, you threatened to do a RP that was illegal as we are both cops and I wasn't a threat to you or anyone else, and that may also be failrp because what kind of cop points a gun at another cop telling them to 'piss off'
Last time im going to reply today, you misused /911 and and i went to you. You were at Bank Of America and you spoke with myself and a few other swat. (In the same outfit) i saw your badge, i saw the 911 and went to you. I cuffed you then you "missclicked" which is fair enough. I wanted to let you go as i understood your situation so i uncuffed you and told you to leave (with my gun in my hands, meaning you were under fear rp. As my gun does not have to be pointed at you to have fear rp active i just need it in my hand) you failed to do so. After the recording ends i arrested you for misuse of 911, failing to comply with an leo and attempted evasion (this was because when i cuffed you to go and arrest you, you started running which is another violation of fear rp although the recording does not back this up thus it cannot be proved) If you felt like you were falsely arrested you could have dealt with it IC. 

No further comments until requested by staff
Also, i only just noticed your job title. "Con Artist", if you were a police officer as stated in your pr against me the job title of "Con Artist" would be invalid also it would not be Teamkilling as you were not part of the government but a citizen with a changed job name. Not every person with an LEO pass is good. During a conversation between myself and another staff member they stated that you can get a pass from the dictator whilst having a job name set to something on the lines of 'Fake Presidential Security Detail' and kill them, although this is not the case here im mentioning it to prove my point of just because youre an LEO does not mean you are an ally to the government.
Yes but you would not of known that, if you did, that would be even more powergaming, at that time you believed I was a police officer. And to a degree I am, just because there is an exception for the LEO pass does not make it the rule.
If someone was RPing as a 'fake security detail' you couldn't be able to kill them unless you proved them not to be real, that would be team kill and RDM because you are to believe they are an LEO until proven otherwise.

You also throw around some crazy accusations, please prove them.
First of all I told you I accidentally did /911 over //, I did not talk to you at all before, even if I did you still need to RP looking at my badge, and even then, you can't decide if I have a badge or not. You did not want to let me go you harassed me and only let me go because of your supervisor telling you to. 
You are correct about having a weapon I am under fearRP, but the thing is, I don't see why you are bringing fear rp into a case about you powergaming? Are you saying if you have a gun you can powergame?

You told me to 'piss off' and threatened me with a weapon, which again I would say is failrp, and kinda threatening to kill me, which again falls under tking. I walked off as you told me to.

Also why would a swat officer respond to a 'fake 911 call' that is kinda failrp.

Anyway these accusations you are putting against me have nothing to do with this report, I reported you for powergaming and threatening to TK. If you think I have broken rules make your own PR, this isn't a I accuse you if you accuse me of something.
(Nov 25, 2019, 01:08 AM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]You also throw around some crazy accusations, please prove them.
First of all I told you I accidentally did /911 over //, I did not talk to you at all before, even if I did you still need to RP looking at my badge, and even then, you can't decide if I have a badge or not. You did not want to let me go you harassed me and only let me go because of your supervisor telling you to. 
You are correct about having a weapon I am under fearRP, but the thing is, I don't see why you are bringing fear rp into a case about you powergaming? Are you saying if you have a gun you can powergame?

I'm frankly not sure how you type /911 instead of //, but we all have brain farts and that's not a big issue. This is when you were doing the toll booth operator RP, right? If so, then police would definitely "know" you in terms of both your face and name as when I was on you made many 911 calls about people ignoring or fleeing the toll booth. You were also holding the ASP baton after asking the question making it pretty obvious it was you.

(Nov 25, 2019, 01:08 AM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]Also why would a swat officer respond to a 'fake 911 call' that is kinda failrp.

He's not necessarily SWAT, normal police can wear that outfit too IIRC. I want to say he was PO for most of the day when I was on but I can't remember
This is not when I was doing the toll booth rp, that was quite a few hours after this I believe.

I assumed he was swat because he said 'myself and a few other swat.'  implying he was also swat.

I was going to do toll booth rp but at the point of this I only just got my LEO pass, if you see in chat at the start of the video I was stuck in nexus, that was when I was coming out after getting my pass, and why I messed up with doing /911 instead of // because I just did /911.

You can also tell I have not done the toll booth RP yet as Ben pm'd me asking to open the toll booth because I just had a meeting when I was in nexus asking to open it up, you can see the message in chat as well at 23 seconds.

I was also holding the baton the whole time I didn't pull it out when he asked me I had it out before.
About 3 minutes earlier you were at the Bank Of America which was being built into a swat area. I and 3 friends were there and watched you go up a ladder onto the roof without our permission. You were there around us for a solid 2 minutes, this allowed me to have multiple chances to look at your badge and name. When the 911 call came through I recognized the ID number of 911 and went down to talk to you. I was going to let you go, but you failed to follow a command whilst I had a gun out (fear RP)
(Nov 25, 2019, 06:00 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]I was also holding the baton the whole time I didn't pull it out when he asked me I had it out before.

I never asked you to pull the baton out?
You can also see when I went to you and said "you" I paused making sure that I was not going to get the wrong person. You took the entire situation OOC. When I was dealing you after the recording ended you kept doing .// don't do this over a misclick and things along the lines. "sorry misclick" is not an IC reason to swing at someone, unless you give someone a believable excuse you can still get arrested for attempted assault on an LEO
Nowhere in the video did i powergame. Looking at your badge and making sure i was dealing with the same person that made the 911 call is not powergaming. 3.4 - Powergaming is not allowed. E.g do not write “/me pulls out a gun and shoots his opponent right in the head” when it hasn’t actually happened in the game. Instead of “/me kicks the man in the groin” use “/me attempts to kick the man in the groin” and let the other player decide the outcome; alternatively you can use /roll to decide the outcome. Other examples of powergaming – changing jobs just to buy something from the market for yourself, abusing the /demote command to get rid of a police officer holding you at gunpoint.
(Nov 25, 2019, 06:00 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]This is not when I was doing the toll booth rp, that was quite a few hours after this I believe.
I assumed he was swat because he said 'myself and a few other swat.'  implying he was also swat.

My bad, I missed that part of his post. It seems he was already at BoA and decided to handle the situation since it was near him.

(Nov 25, 2019, 06:00 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]You can also tell I have not done the toll booth RP yet as Ben pm'd me asking to open the toll booth because I just had a meeting when I was in nexus asking to open it up, you can see the message in chat as well at 23 seconds.

That goes both ways, he could be asking you to open it because you did the RP and stepped away from the booth. If I am RPing as a gun dealer and leave my store someone could ask me to open the store again.

In the video you do the /911 right outside the BOA building which puts out a /me that others could reasonably "see" / "hear" since they were using it as SWAT HQ.

With that said, I'm going to deny this as there is not sufficient cause to punish Tomato.