Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> MyManAlex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: MyManAlex (STEAM_0:0:78191187) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-24 16:08
Summary: Broke Fearrp
Evidence: https://youtu.be/-7JR4WNEfRs
Awaiting response of accused
I didn't even see that you had a weapon out. Im unsure if this is one of the ones that comes out form the crotch area or one that is in  the hands. I pulled out my weapon because I saw the SSA and police running towards us from the distance. You also appear to have used Discord to Meta game since the discord audio clearly hears people talking about the situation. Also as seen by the choppy footage ping is a real issue on the server and this could account for the lag in me pulling out the weapon and then jittering around the place meaning on my screen I could have pulled the weapon out as soon as I saw you exit although i'm unsure as I think this report is from a couple days ago and I cannot remember the event very well. Once again I pulled my weapon because Dutch and the dictators police units were running towards us from the nexus.
Upon asking another user they confirmed that weapon does bug out and appears at the crotch level suggesting a reason why I would not have seen the gun. You also gave no commands meaning I wouldn't have realised you had it out .
If you listen, I say nothing on discord. Someone else calls out you put a gun on me
The discord isn't an issue as you can clearly hear that it's a witness saying Tom is under gunpoint and not Tom himself.

Dewis, when you pulled out the gun you immediately turned around and faced the ground, why did you do that? Were you attempting to put the gun away or something?

Another concern would be whether the cops had you under fearrp:
[Image: ps5UbSy.png]

They were rather close before you even pulled out the gun. That at 0:13, you pull the gun at 0:16 so assuming they keep the same pace they definitely would have closed that gap (I think that at 0:13 they're basically within mic range anyway)
No they didnt say anything and from that distance I couldnt have seen weapons or hear them. And I remembering pulling the gun the second, on my screen, I saw him get out and I turned around like that because I was trying to run away from the bullets but the two cars had trapped me in place so I couldnt move. As I said before I wouldnt have seen the gun Tom pulled one just because of the lag of limelight in general and two because the weapon appears at the crotch level.
I have verified on the server that the gun does not show up in the crotch. That's just a random bug that happens sometimes with any gun. With how close the situation is I'm going to deny this PR. You didn't shoot Tom as well which helps your case. 

To be clear: Dewis should not have pulled a gun on Tom, but because he did not fire at Tom and because how close everything is (it's very easy to accidentally just click when scrolling through inventory and you see people approaching) I will not issue a punishment.