Limelight Forums

Full Version: MonkeyDustFTW UBR (Discord)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] Lynchy x#2010

Ban ID: Its for discord there is no ban id

Banned by: Not a clue it doesnt say Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

Server: Discord

Ban Reason: Doesnt say

Why should you be unbanned?:

I think when i last got banned i went on a rage mode on the Limelight Discord which was the heat of the moment i have been banned for quite a while now i am very sorry for my actions i shall not do it again.

Evidence:

Dont have any..
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Druggo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello,

From what I remember ‍ and I were the ones who gave you a suspension in-game for racist remarks/racial slurs during an @-sit. It had the duration of one month. That's a length that isn't handed out quickly. You were then also suspended indefinitely from Discord because you continued said attitude there.

You have five priors for this type of behavior and, since your return, I have not seen anything that gives me the thought to delete your suspension on our Discord service.

I'll see if Roxas (or any other staff member) wants to bring something in on this and then I'll be concluding this suspension appeal. If you have any further comments to add to your appeal other than "I have seen the light and it was a heat of the moment thing" then please do post them as soon as possible.

- Wesley

EDIT: Went into the logs and found the suspension on Discord as well as the reasoning behind it: 
Quote:BAN REASON

Insulting and discriminatory behavior. Already banned in-game for 30 days due to excessive history.
Hey can you confirm your discord name? I can't find the ban.
(Nov 28, 2019, 02:01 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Hey can you confirm your discord name? I can't find the ban.

Lynchy x#2010
Hello,

It has been a week since you made this Discord suspension appeal thread and after my last reply to it, you did not get back to me yet.

The way you describe how it was a heat of the moment thing and how sorry you are, in your reasoning stated above, still doesn't convince me after seeing you have racked up five of the same or similar incidents prior to this one during your nearly 550 hours in our community.

During (suspension/blacklist) appeals threads or discussions it always comes back to ''heat of the moment'' or ''jokingly''-meant behavior. You also, at every thread, either seem to be very sorry for what you did or clueless as to what went wrong.

Not only that, but the most recent one you have received both in-game and Discord suspensions for had a length of 30 days. I don't think I have to explain to you that you crossed the line in that @-sit, right? Yet, you still felt the need to get on a different service to ''evade'' the suspension and continue said behavior on our Discord service.

This is something we do not have to condone from anyone. Not from the aggressor towards players of our community, and also not towards us when we are acting in our rightful duty.

My last few questions, before I conclude and close the suspension appeal thread, are:

How can we be sure that you will not slip up a sixth time? What will you do to restrain yourself from making such remarks towards our players and towards myself or fellow staff members? Also, what do you expect from us when you do cross that line again in the future?

- Wesley
‍ I don't suppose you have answers to the questions that Wesley's asked?

To be concluded by the 7th if no response by then.
(Dec 4, 2019, 02:23 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]‍ I don't suppose you have answers to the questions that Wesley's asked?

To be concluded by the 7th if no response by then.

Cant remember was months ago man probably something stupid like "fuck off"
I'm kinda confused.

Wesley's questions were:

How can we be sure that you will not slip up a sixth time?
What will you do to restrain yourself from making such remarks towards our players and towards myself or fellow staff members?
What do you expect from us when you do cross that line again in the future?

I'm not sure how what you said has relevance to the above.
DENIED

Player has showed no interest nor detailed answers or any effort put into suspension appeal thread for over two weeks. Player has not responded to recently asked questions - which had to be asked two times after latest answer did not cover questions.