Limelight Forums

Full Version: OOC - UBL Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: bob

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] [/font]

Blacklist ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]79150[/font]

Server: EU RP Main Server

Why should you be unblacklisted?: What happend was, Quest reported me for insulting him which got denied because it was In-Character. Bamboo then stated in the message he found me insulting another player but the player I insulted did not really care about it & didn't post a report so I don't understand why I'm being punished for that?

Evidence: I don't have any Evidence.
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, The Original bob.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Just because a report doesn't get posted about an incident doesn't mean that a punishment can't be issued for evidence found whilst checking a PR. I've done it myself many times before.

I helped Bambo reach the conclusion he did in the length of time to blacklist you for, I'd say it's more than fair considering your record with us.
(Nov 23, 2019, 11:22 PM)The Original bob Wrote: [ -> ]What happend was, Quest reported me for insulting him which got denied because it was In-Character. Bamboo then stated in the message he found me insulting another player but the player I insulted did not really care about it & didn't post a report so I don't understand why I'm being punished for that?

The player might not have posted a PR however, while we are on the server we deal with these kinds of insults and when I saw it, I dealt with it.

As comfortable as you are with using the insult I found you using in OOC, I have doubts your words towards Quest were IC, however I decided to punish you for a more clear insult.
---involved---
If it changes anything, I don't care about the insult that was thrown at me. I can empathise where you get angry and say something in the heat of the moment.
As the OOC chat and LOOC chats are there for everyone out of character and given the tendency of the blacklisted person's usage of such insults, I can't rule this out as a one time angry rant.

If you have nothing to add ‍, I'll be concluding this
Giving one more day
Denied and closed