Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] bob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] bob (STEAM_0:1:119824004) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-23 16:42
Summary: Started insulting me for no reason other than he thought I was selling my car for too high of a price
Evidence: [Image: Fe66Dsq.png]
Hello Quest. I'm sorry if you took offense of what I sent you. In my eyes it was purely a In Character talk and I never intended to insult you personally. I hope you understand.
(Nov 23, 2019, 07:47 PM)The Original bob Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Quest. I'm sorry if you took offense of what I sent you. In my eyes it was purely a In Character talk and I never intended to insult you personally. I hope you understand.

So whats the difference between someone selling a car on forums and them being toxic and someone selling a car via advert and them being toxic? I don't see a difference.
I tried contacting you through Steam because my intentions were never to offend you. However, you just started being offensive towards me instead. The difference between the forum marketplace and an ingame advert is that the forums are OOC and an advert ingame is IC. I would never have shown the same attitude on the forums as I did IC ingame.
(Nov 23, 2019, 10:41 PM)The Original bob Wrote: [ -> ]I tried contacting you through Steam because my intentions were never to offend you. However, you just started being offensive towards me instead. The difference between the forum marketplace and an ingame advert is that the forums are OOC and an advert ingame is IC. I would never have shown the same attitude on the forums as I did IC ingame.

Not to be "vengeful" or anything but ironically you got me an OOC blacklist once for me insulting you via PM...
Also sorry if I offended you by asking who you are and then removing you because I didn't want to speak to you
While the interaction with Quest could have been IC,

digging into the logs to check your claim that Quest was being offensive back at you I found an instance of you OOC insulting someone.

Quote:v4b1    [16:43:18]    Cicero    (STEAM_0:1:164046655)    killed: [L²:RP] bob (STEAM_0:1:119824004) using cw_kk_hk416
v4b1    [16:44:00]    [L²:RP] bob    (STEAM_0:1:119824004)    said "//You are fucking retarded what the actual fuck was that"
v4b1    [16:44:18]    [L²:RP] bob    (STEAM_0:1:119824004)    said "//Braindead fuck"
v4b1    [16:44:54]    [L²:RP] bob    (STEAM_0:1:119824004)    said ".//Cicero is a fucking retard"
Now due to this you will be receiving a 3-hour OOC blacklist
Approved but not for the thing in the pr