Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: John Jong

Ban ID: 7655, 8007, 8136, 8140, 8142

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () Console/ / Internet

Server: Main

Ban Reason:

7655 - General Mingery: Steal Car as Fire, Abuse of Tools, RDM of Injured Bodies. Large Record. Take a break.

8007, 8136, 8140, 8142 - Double Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?:
I feel that I should be unbanned as I have severe regret for the actions I did a few months ago and I believe that I deserve a second chance on LL, yes I know I shouldnt of DAd that was an extremely stupid idea of mine and then to keep doing it was an idiotic thing to do. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart to Nightmare for the thing that I wont discuss here (I have also given a more in depth apology in private to him). I am also extremely sorry to any staff that I caused problems with during my previous times on LL and I promise I have changed and will be a much better person if and when I return.

Added onto above:
What I did over a year ago was extremely stupid and dumb of me and I sincerely regret what I did, since then I have gotten a job and realised there is more to life than being a toxic prick, again to anyone I caused offence to especially Night I am truly and deeply sorry for what I caused.

Thank you for reading my UBR

Many Thanks,
John Jong
The staff-members have received your unban-request, pufitee.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Duplicate.