Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hey everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I hope that your all doing well and it's been to long since i last talked to all of you, I've been gone for quite as long time, however last night i decided to jump on the server after making the the Discussion of whether the server was in a good state to return to and it's good to see the server back in full swing with everyone enjoying themselves.

During the 4 hour short session of me jumping on LL for old times sake, i bought a lambo which has been one of my long time goals, blew through 10.5 million dollars in the space of 10 minutes and gave away 5 or 6 of my cars and a ton of weapons to ‍ for the lambo, so that's one hell of a way to return to an old community I'd say hahah.

I hope to see you all soon and hope that you all have a great day/night.

Best wishes to you all - Wolf 

P.s looking for a good crime related group to jump in with that would have me, so any recommendations just let me know Wink   See you all soon.
Gave away all your cars but didn't return that Mustang I gave ya 3 years ago. Tsk tsk tsk.

Just joking. Welcome back, buddy. Hoping to see ya on the SWAT team.
(Nov 22, 2019, 05:30 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Gave away all your cars but didn't return that Mustang I gave ya 3 years ago. Tsk tsk tsk.

Just joking. Welcome back, buddy. Hoping to see ya on the SWAT team.

I actually still have it XD, that's the one car i refuse to give away, sell, or get rid of in any way. and thanks for the welcome back bud.
Welcome back ‍! I've already seen you on the server, you seem like a cool bud. Smile

Some things might have changed over the time, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask us.

See you on the server!
Nice to see you return bud and might I say, with a fine looking avatar and signature too. Wink
Good to come back after a while and seeing you again call that perfect timing Big Grin
(Nov 22, 2019, 09:40 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see you return bud and might I say, with a fine looking avatar and signature too.  Wink

Courtesy of the Photoshop fanatic himself  Grin
Welcome back dude
Welcome back mister sir Rhode boyson. Nice to see you on the server